I would like to research to check and see if a rental agency has any complaints made against it.
Is that possible? Does such an agency exist in the UK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 Getting around London
- 3 Paris in August
- 4 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 7 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 8 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 11 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 12 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 13 Andalucia Spain
- 14 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 15 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 16 Vigo Spain????
- 17 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 18 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 19 SURPRISE TRIP
- 20 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground