My husband and I are doing a tour in May 2013, and thought we would spend one night in Cochem before the tour begins in Trier. We've been looking at staying at Villa Vinum. Does anyone have experience with this hotel or other reccomendations for Cochem? We won't have a car and plan on just taking the train from FRA to Cochem, then on to Trier. Cochem looked like a very nice city for a day tour and overnight stay - but we would welcome others suggestions between FRA and Trier.
What is best Hotel or B&B in Cochem Germany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 2 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 3 Papal audience-Easter
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 6 Nature of France
- 7 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 8 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 9 Emilia Romagna Region
- 10 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 11 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 12 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 13 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 14 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 15 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 16 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 17 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 18 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 19 Two Weeks in France in October '15
- 20 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 Croatia
- 23 car rental Italy/Croatia
- 24 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 25 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train