My husband and I are doing a tour in May 2013, and thought we would spend one night in Cochem before the tour begins in Trier. We've been looking at staying at Villa Vinum. Does anyone have experience with this hotel or other reccomendations for Cochem? We won't have a car and plan on just taking the train from FRA to Cochem, then on to Trier. Cochem looked like a very nice city for a day tour and overnight stay - but we would welcome others suggestions between FRA and Trier.
What is best Hotel or B&B in Cochem Germany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 2 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 3 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 4 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 5 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 8 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 11 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 12 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 13 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 16 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 17 Porto to Lisbon
- 18 How much time in Lisbon?
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen