We will be staying in Amsterdam for three days and also wanted to stay in a small town for a few days. We plan to rent a car and explore the countryside near Amsterdam. We would like to find a town that is charming but not super touristy and crowded. This is our first trip to Holland.We will be going in late April.
What is a nice small town to stay in close to Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 3 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Jewelry
- 7 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 8 France in December 2014
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 13 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 14 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 15 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 16 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 17 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 20 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 23 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions