We will be staying in Amsterdam for three days and also wanted to stay in a small town for a few days. We plan to rent a car and explore the countryside near Amsterdam. We would like to find a town that is charming but not super touristy and crowded. This is our first trip to Holland.We will be going in late April.
What is a nice small town to stay in close to Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 2 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 3 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 4 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 9 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 10 Living in Portugal
- 11 Southwestern England
- 12 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 13 Stay in Venice
- 14 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 17 Escher Museum The Hague
- 18 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 19 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 20 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 22 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 23 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 24 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 25 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands