we are looking for a hotel in mid june in central location. thinking of 1st or 2nd arrondisement. we wld like to spend up to 300euros for 2 people.
any suggestions? quiet room and good location hopefully.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa near Florence Italy
- 2 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 3 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 4 French lavender and cottages
- 5 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 6 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Guides - Matera
- 11 MiFi in Italy
- 12 Girona and Besalau
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 One quick week -- where in France?
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 16 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 17 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 Austria In Nov first week
- 20 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 23 London Itinerary and Questions
- 24 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 25 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris