we are looking for a hotel in mid june in central location. thinking of 1st or 2nd arrondisement. we wld like to spend up to 300euros for 2 people.
any suggestions? quiet room and good location hopefully.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 2 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 3 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 6 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Milan and Lake Como
- 9 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 12 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 13 One week in Europe
- 14 Budapest to Kosice
- 15 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 16 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 17 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 18 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 19 Munich itinerary review
- 20 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 21 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Where to eat in Rome?
- 24 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 25 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony