we are looking for a hotel in mid june in central location. thinking of 1st or 2nd arrondisement. we wld like to spend up to 300euros for 2 people.
any suggestions? quiet room and good location hopefully.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 5 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 First time in France
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 10 Munich
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 13 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 16 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 19 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 20 Europe in late January
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 23 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 24 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 25 Prague hotels