we are looking for a hotel in mid june in central location. thinking of 1st or 2nd arrondisement. we wld like to spend up to 300euros for 2 people.
any suggestions? quiet room and good location hopefully.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 My first trip to Crete
- 4 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 7 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 8 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 9 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 10 Airport Transportation
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 13 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 14 London is it worth it?
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 London and Normandy
- 18 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 21 free international phone calls
- 22 France Study Abroad
- 23 Lisbon
- 24 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 25 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.