we are looking for a hotel in mid june in central location. thinking of 1st or 2nd arrondisement. we wld like to spend up to 300euros for 2 people.
any suggestions? quiet room and good location hopefully.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 2 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 5 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 6 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 7 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 8 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 9 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 10 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 18 CASH OR CARD?
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 23 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 24 2 days in Lugano area
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)