we are looking for a hotel in mid june in central location. thinking of 1st or 2nd arrondisement. we wld like to spend up to 300euros for 2 people.
any suggestions? quiet room and good location hopefully.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 2 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 3 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 4 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 5 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 6 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 7 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 8 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 9 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 10 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 11 Cars in France
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 14 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 15 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 16 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 17 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 18 this is a test
- 19 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 20 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 21 Cornwall and Germany
- 22 Rome
- 23 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 24 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 25 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen