I've always done carryon when traveling to Europe and have been scrupulous about staying underweight. However, I have to check in a large amount of luggage for an upcoming trip. I'm hoping to stay in the weight limit, but I'm wondering what happens if I just can't. I've seen people at the airport pushing mountains of suitcases up to check in. What happens?
Also, I've seen people check in taped up boxes marked "fragile" "glassware." I guess those are purchases people are carrying home. I'm considering checking a well-packed desk computer. Am I nuts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 the size and style of your member
- 4 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 5 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 6 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 7 Vienna or Budapest?
- 8 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 9 Andalucia in December
- 10 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 11 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 12 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 15 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 18 Budapest Hotels
- 19 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 20 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 21 London's Must Sights!
- 22 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 23 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 24 First Time Solo Travel info
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
What happens if your luggage is overweight when you check in?