We just got a traffic ticket from our trip to Italy 10 months ago. Yes, we had no idea we'd crossed that magic line into the limited traffic area of Arezzo! Our bad!
I know the right thing to do is to pay the fine(108Euros). My question is: what will happen if we don't? I'd at least like to be armed with that information.
What happens if we don't pay our traffic ticket from Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 4 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 14 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Munich with a car?
- 19 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 20 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan