We just got a traffic ticket from our trip to Italy 10 months ago. Yes, we had no idea we'd crossed that magic line into the limited traffic area of Arezzo! Our bad!
I know the right thing to do is to pay the fine(108Euros). My question is: what will happen if we don't? I'd at least like to be armed with that information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 2 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 5 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 8 Emergencies in Ireland
- 9 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 10 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 11 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Food in Positano
- 14 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Edinburgh to Skye
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 4 days itinerary for France
- 19 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 20 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 3 weeks in Spain
- 23 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 24 Rent a car in England
- 25 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
What happens if we don't pay our traffic ticket from Italy?