We just got a traffic ticket from our trip to Italy 10 months ago. Yes, we had no idea we'd crossed that magic line into the limited traffic area of Arezzo! Our bad!
I know the right thing to do is to pay the fine(108Euros). My question is: what will happen if we don't? I'd at least like to be armed with that information.
What happens if we don't pay our traffic ticket from Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 2 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 3 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 4 Airb2b in Paris
- 5 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 6 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 7 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 8 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 9 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 10 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 11 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 12 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 13 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 14 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 15 Train from Sarlat
- 16 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 17 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 18 Tuscan cooking school
- 19 Two days in Dublin
- 20 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 21 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 DVD players in France
- 24 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 25 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you