We just got a traffic ticket from our trip to Italy 10 months ago. Yes, we had no idea we'd crossed that magic line into the limited traffic area of Arezzo! Our bad!
I know the right thing to do is to pay the fine(108Euros). My question is: what will happen if we don't? I'd at least like to be armed with that information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 2 Flight
- 3 First time in London, dec2017
- 4 A few more questions about Brittany
- 5 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 6 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 10 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 13 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 14 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 15 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 16 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 19 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 20 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 22 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 23 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 24 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 25 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
What happens if we don't pay our traffic ticket from Italy?