We just got a traffic ticket from our trip to Italy 10 months ago. Yes, we had no idea we'd crossed that magic line into the limited traffic area of Arezzo! Our bad!
I know the right thing to do is to pay the fine(108Euros). My question is: what will happen if we don't? I'd at least like to be armed with that information.
What happens if we don't pay our traffic ticket from Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 5 Matisse at Tate
- 6 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 7 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 8 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 9 3 weeks in Europe
- 10 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 11 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 12 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 13 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 14 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 15 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 16 Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 18 Bologna tips
- 19 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 20 Edinburgh - outings?
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 23 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?