I will be visiting and possibly staying with distant relatives in Slovenia, this September. What can I bring them as a gift? Is there anything that is hard for them to get their hands on?
What gift can I bring to Eastern European family?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kitchens Units London
- 2 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 6 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 9 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 10 We Need a Pact
- 11 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 german rail ticket question
- 14 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 15 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 flea markets in France
- 18 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 19 Italy vacation rental help
- 20 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 21 Monet in Normandy
- 22 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 23 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 24 Honeymooning in Europe
- 25 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions