In using late rooms.com they give a phone number which starts with a +. What does the plus stand for? country code?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 2 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 3 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 6 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 7 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 8 Loire Valley itinerary
- 9 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 10 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 11 Breakfast: London
- 12 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 13 Travel plan help in Germany
- 14 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 15 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 16 Camino Redux
- 17 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 18 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 19 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 20 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 21 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 22 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 23 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 24 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 25 Amalfi Coast by Car