So when I have looked up running options/routes in Barcelona, I read lots of recommendations to run 'first thing', before it gets busy. I would normally interpret this as meaning between 6am and 8am. But given Barcelona is a late night city and many parks seem to open at 10am (while running sites also suggesting these parks are good for running) I am thinking 'first thing' in Barcelona may be later than here in Australia.
Can someone advise? Has anyone experienced running in Barcelona? Would 8am/9am be too late to run from the Gothic Quarter, where we are staying?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/luxalo-beauty/
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Where to enjoy Paris
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Athens
- 16 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 17 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 22 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 25 Budapest & Prague
What does 'first thing' in Barcelona mean when it comes to running?