So when I have looked up running options/routes in Barcelona, I read lots of recommendations to run 'first thing', before it gets busy. I would normally interpret this as meaning between 6am and 8am. But given Barcelona is a late night city and many parks seem to open at 10am (while running sites also suggesting these parks are good for running) I am thinking 'first thing' in Barcelona may be later than here in Australia.
Can someone advise? Has anyone experienced running in Barcelona? Would 8am/9am be too late to run from the Gothic Quarter, where we are staying?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 4 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 5 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 9 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 10 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Tour of Northern Italy
- 18 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 19 Cognac transportation?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 San Sebastian
What does 'first thing' in Barcelona mean when it comes to running?