So when I have looked up running options/routes in Barcelona, I read lots of recommendations to run 'first thing', before it gets busy. I would normally interpret this as meaning between 6am and 8am. But given Barcelona is a late night city and many parks seem to open at 10am (while running sites also suggesting these parks are good for running) I am thinking 'first thing' in Barcelona may be later than here in Australia.
Can someone advise? Has anyone experienced running in Barcelona? Would 8am/9am be too late to run from the Gothic Quarter, where we are staying?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: train/rental car help
- 2 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Sicily help
- 8 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 11 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 12 Stu Tower
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 PARIS
- 15 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 16 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 21 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 22 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 23 Airline to Rome
- 24 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
What does 'first thing' in Barcelona mean when it comes to running?