So when I have looked up running options/routes in Barcelona, I read lots of recommendations to run 'first thing', before it gets busy. I would normally interpret this as meaning between 6am and 8am. But given Barcelona is a late night city and many parks seem to open at 10am (while running sites also suggesting these parks are good for running) I am thinking 'first thing' in Barcelona may be later than here in Australia.
Can someone advise? Has anyone experienced running in Barcelona? Would 8am/9am be too late to run from the Gothic Quarter, where we are staying?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 2 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 Scotland itinerary help
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 9 Edinbrugh
- 10 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 11 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 12 Swimming to Paris
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Istria in two days
- 16 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 20 Hiking in Switzerland
- 21 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 22 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 23 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 24 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
What does 'first thing' in Barcelona mean when it comes to running?