So when I have looked up running options/routes in Barcelona, I read lots of recommendations to run 'first thing', before it gets busy. I would normally interpret this as meaning between 6am and 8am. But given Barcelona is a late night city and many parks seem to open at 10am (while running sites also suggesting these parks are good for running) I am thinking 'first thing' in Barcelona may be later than here in Australia.
Can someone advise? Has anyone experienced running in Barcelona? Would 8am/9am be too late to run from the Gothic Quarter, where we are staying?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터불고카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 2 알펜시아카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 3 인터넷카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】워커힐카지노체험
- 4 롯데제주카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 5 실제바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 6 온라인바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】정선카지노주소입장료
- 7 다모아바카라((→ XZW8。ZE。AM ←))【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 10 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 11 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 12 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 Bus Strike
- 15 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 16 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 17 London best location
- 18 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 19 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 22 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 23 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 24 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 25 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
What does 'first thing' in Barcelona mean when it comes to running?