So when I have looked up running options/routes in Barcelona, I read lots of recommendations to run 'first thing', before it gets busy. I would normally interpret this as meaning between 6am and 8am. But given Barcelona is a late night city and many parks seem to open at 10am (while running sites also suggesting these parks are good for running) I am thinking 'first thing' in Barcelona may be later than here in Australia.
Can someone advise? Has anyone experienced running in Barcelona? Would 8am/9am be too late to run from the Gothic Quarter, where we are staying?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 2 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 3 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 4 Spain/Renfe
- 5 My final Prague itinerary
- 6 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 7 WiFi in France
- 8 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 9 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 13 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 14 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 17 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 18 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 21 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 22 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 23 Paris to Bordeaux
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
What does 'first thing' in Barcelona mean when it comes to running?