I;m wondering what you recommend wearing on the plane. Seems like it's always cold. We fly on May 19 from Chicago to Amsterdam and then on to Florence. I'm not sure what kind of weather to expect in Italy at the end of May, beginning of June. Don't want to overdress on the plane but definitely want to be comfortable without looking sloppy. I'd love to know what you like to wear and bring for comfort! Thanks!
What do you wear on the plane?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 2 Eleanor's Pages
- 3 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 4 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 7 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 8 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 12 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 17 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 18 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 19 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 22 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 23 European Trivial Trivia!
- 24 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 25 English ruined castles