I;m wondering what you recommend wearing on the plane. Seems like it's always cold. We fly on May 19 from Chicago to Amsterdam and then on to Florence. I'm not sure what kind of weather to expect in Italy at the end of May, beginning of June. Don't want to overdress on the plane but definitely want to be comfortable without looking sloppy. I'd love to know what you like to wear and bring for comfort! Thanks!
What do you wear on the plane?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 5 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 6 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 9 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 Vienna highlights
- 20 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 25 Seville hotels