I;m wondering what you recommend wearing on the plane. Seems like it's always cold. We fly on May 19 from Chicago to Amsterdam and then on to Florence. I'm not sure what kind of weather to expect in Italy at the end of May, beginning of June. Don't want to overdress on the plane but definitely want to be comfortable without looking sloppy. I'd love to know what you like to wear and bring for comfort! Thanks!
What do you wear on the plane?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)