I;m wondering what you recommend wearing on the plane. Seems like it's always cold. We fly on May 19 from Chicago to Amsterdam and then on to Florence. I'm not sure what kind of weather to expect in Italy at the end of May, beginning of June. Don't want to overdress on the plane but definitely want to be comfortable without looking sloppy. I'd love to know what you like to wear and bring for comfort! Thanks!
What do you wear on the plane?
- 1 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 2 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 3 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 4 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 5 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 6 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 7 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 8 Prague Itinerary
- 9 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 10 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Home base in Provence in July
- 13 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 14 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 15 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 16 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 17 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 18 Granada on Sunday
- 19 Four Days in Seville
- 20 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 21 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 22 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 23 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 24 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 25 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?