I;m wondering what you recommend wearing on the plane. Seems like it's always cold. We fly on May 19 from Chicago to Amsterdam and then on to Florence. I'm not sure what kind of weather to expect in Italy at the end of May, beginning of June. Don't want to overdress on the plane but definitely want to be comfortable without looking sloppy. I'd love to know what you like to wear and bring for comfort! Thanks!
What do you wear on the plane?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 2 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Budget for 3 Month's
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 10 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 London 2nd time around
- 18 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 19 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 20 London visit
- 21 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?