I am going to the wedding in France and also visit family in Nice in April next year. We never been to Amsterdam so this I'd the first time and we already book the flight there and return from Paris. Can you please help commenting on the itinerary? I am not sure if I should base myself in Geneva on day 19-20 or just do a trip from Annecy. We don't give Paris any day as we have been there many times already.
Day 1 (arrive at 2pm) Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam (museums)
Day 3 Amsterdam (Rotterdam/The Hague)
Day 4 Amsterdam (browsing)
Day 5 take early train (7.18am) to Brussels
Day 6 Brussels (day trip to Brugge)
Day 7 Brussels (day trip to Cologne)
Day 8 fly to Nice (stay with family)
Day 10 Nice
Day 11 Nice
Day 12 Nice
Day 13 Nice
Day 14 Nice
Day 15 Nice-Annecy (drive to Annecy)
Day 16 Annecy
Day 17 Annecy
Day 18 Annecy
Day 19 Geneva
Day 20 Geneva (day trip to Lausanne and around)
Day 21 Wedding (Besancon)
Day 22 Wedding
Day 23 Wedding- Dijon
Day 24 Dijon
Day 25 Dijon - Paris (arrive in the evening and stay near the airport)
Day 26 leaving Paris in the morning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 3 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 9 Berlin, Nice and London
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 12 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 13 Day in Madrid
- 14 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Venice
- 17 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 25 Please help with 12 days in England!