I am putting together one of my "books" - I use Blurb to combine photos and text - it's a great product if you are looking for a place to print your photos. Very professional. Several people who have seen some of the ones I've already done thought I bought them. Anyway, I have lots of information gathered from guidebooks, from the web, from my own experiences. But I'm also including a lot of quotes and I now realize some of the best are ones I've collected from years of posts here. Fodorites write the best quotes. I'm almost done and need a few more. So I was hoping some of you would like to describe for me what you love about Paris. How does it make you feel? What are your favorite places - major sites or hidden corners. Thanks
What do you love about Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Greek sojourn
- 2 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 9 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 15 Is Venice really dirty?
- 16 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 21 Cotswold Churches
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 24 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 25 Italy in October 2015