I am putting together one of my "books" - I use Blurb to combine photos and text - it's a great product if you are looking for a place to print your photos. Very professional. Several people who have seen some of the ones I've already done thought I bought them. Anyway, I have lots of information gathered from guidebooks, from the web, from my own experiences. But I'm also including a lot of quotes and I now realize some of the best are ones I've collected from years of posts here. Fodorites write the best quotes. I'm almost done and need a few more. So I was hoping some of you would like to describe for me what you love about Paris. How does it make you feel? What are your favorite places - major sites or hidden corners. Thanks
What do you love about Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 4 21 Days in Central Europe
- 5 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 6 Questions for my German friends
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 10 Chip but no PIN
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 13 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Unique Venice Activity
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 24 car rental advice in Portugal
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe