I'm asking for some advice for a friend who is looking for a reasonable, clean place to stay in a small town in France in March. Here are the details as I know them:
Her daughter will be staying in a town called Sainte Tulle at a sports complex called Centre Regan. My friend, her husband and their teenage son would like to stay nearby, either in Sainte Tulle (which is about 62 km from Aix en Provence) or a nearby town such as Manosque or Greoux les Bains. I don't know any of these towns but I'd like them to stay in someplace interesting and/or charming.
They'll likely visit Paris for three or four days before heading to the Sainte Tulle area and then spend five or six days there.
One of the things my friend would like to know is whether there's a train from Paris to Sainte Tulle (or nearby). Would they be better off to rent a car and drive?
Regarding accommodations in or near Sainte Tulle, they'd consider a hotel, apartment or guest house. They're not looking for a 5-star hotel but would like something pleasant, clean and comfortable for the three of them (the daughter will be at the sports complex).
I'd appreciate any help or advice on her behalf.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 14 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Dijon in December!
- 19 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 22 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 23 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017