I'm asking for some advice for a friend who is looking for a reasonable, clean place to stay in a small town in France in March. Here are the details as I know them:
Her daughter will be staying in a town called Sainte Tulle at a sports complex called Centre Regan. My friend, her husband and their teenage son would like to stay nearby, either in Sainte Tulle (which is about 62 km from Aix en Provence) or a nearby town such as Manosque or Greoux les Bains. I don't know any of these towns but I'd like them to stay in someplace interesting and/or charming.
They'll likely visit Paris for three or four days before heading to the Sainte Tulle area and then spend five or six days there.
One of the things my friend would like to know is whether there's a train from Paris to Sainte Tulle (or nearby). Would they be better off to rent a car and drive?
Regarding accommodations in or near Sainte Tulle, they'd consider a hotel, apartment or guest house. They're not looking for a 5-star hotel but would like something pleasant, clean and comfortable for the three of them (the daughter will be at the sports complex).
I'd appreciate any help or advice on her behalf.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 cell phone companys
- 4 CDG international flight
- 5 Berlin restaurant recs
- 6 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 7 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 10 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 11 Seville in late January
- 12 Lipari to Capri??
- 13 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 14 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 15 Italy for the first time
- 16 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 5 day s in Belgrade
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 Travel WiFi - France
- 21 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 22 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 23 Gelato course in Rome?
- 24 Drinks in Spain
- 25 RFID Protection