We will be at the beach in August in Greece. Do you carry your original passport with you all of the time? If so, what do you do with it when you are swimming at the beach? I can't imagine leaving a bag unattended with some money and passports while you swim.
What do you do with your passport when you are at the beach swimming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 Italy and Croatia
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 9 Five nights in Extremadura
- 10 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 13 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 trip to norway
- 16 Is Venice really dirty?
- 17 Where to go in France mid July?
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 20 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 23 Cotswold Churches
- 24 A Greek sojourn
- 25 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris