We will be at the beach in August in Greece. Do you carry your original passport with you all of the time? If so, what do you do with it when you are swimming at the beach? I can't imagine leaving a bag unattended with some money and passports while you swim.
What do you do with your passport when you are at the beach swimming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 2 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 3 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 4 Amsterdam restaurants
- 5 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 6 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 7 Pousadas
- 8 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 9 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 10 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 11 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 12 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 13 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 14 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 15 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 16 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 17 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 18 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 19 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 20 Is Capri overrated?
- 21 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 22 9 days in switzerland
- 23 Train des Pignes
- 24 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 25 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?