We will be at the beach in August in Greece. Do you carry your original passport with you all of the time? If so, what do you do with it when you are swimming at the beach? I can't imagine leaving a bag unattended with some money and passports while you swim.
What do you do with your passport when you are at the beach swimming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 2 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 3 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Paris and where else?
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 9 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 10 Eleanor's Pages
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 15 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 16 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 17 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 18 Internet or travel agent?
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 21 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 22 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 23 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 24 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 25 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris