So sorry to hear about WJ1's mother but it brought up several questions I have been thinking about regarding my upcoming trip to Paris with my sister. She has asthma and takes daily medication. She can't do without it. Should I have her bring extra perscriptions in case she should loose her medication? I doubt that a pharmacy would fill a US perscription, would they? What if she needs a doctor? I imagine if I have to take her to the hospital, I will have to hand over my credit card.
What do you do if you get sick on vacation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week Amalfi coast - Positano, Amalfi & Ravello. Too much? Help please!
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area
- 4 How to get to Gare Du Nord Station
- 5 3 kids to italy
- 6 Sardinia Travelogue
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 9 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 10 Family Summer Trip in July to London then Paris and then need suggestions!
- 11 8 full days in Rome
- 12 Greece trip with daughters
- 13 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 14 Rome visit close to Easter
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 Venice in July?
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Advice on best locations for Hotels in Santorini & Mykonos
- 19 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 20 Can You Get To Bath From Gatwick Airport Without Going To London?
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 23 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 24 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 25 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?