So sorry to hear about WJ1's mother but it brought up several questions I have been thinking about regarding my upcoming trip to Paris with my sister. She has asthma and takes daily medication. She can't do without it. Should I have her bring extra perscriptions in case she should loose her medication? I doubt that a pharmacy would fill a US perscription, would they? What if she needs a doctor? I imagine if I have to take her to the hospital, I will have to hand over my credit card.
What do you do if you get sick on vacation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece/Turkey - What would you do?
- 2 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 3 Putting together a plan for Honeymoon in Greece for June/July 2015!
- 4 Lucerne day trips
- 5 Hotel Rules in Europe?? Help!!
- 6 New ideas for Montepulciano area
- 7 Paris to Avignon by Train
- 8 Sights to not miss in Stockholm
- 9 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 10 Revisiting London in March 2014
- 11 Late night train from Prague
- 12 PORTOFINO to CINQUE TERRE
- 13 Fast baggage pick up and delivery
- 14 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 15 A little wine tasting long weekend France and Germany
- 16 Danube or Douro for river cruise 2015
- 17 Best train/car combination to get from Rome to Siena
- 18 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 19 2 Weeks in Sept - Munich, Milan, Paris? Suggestions please!
- 20 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 21 WHAT TO WEAR/BRING TO BUDAPEST IN EARLY OCTOBER
- 22 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 23 germany
- 24 Renting a car in Budapest
- 25 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?