I've just recently joined this forum after being an avid reader of your posts. You guys rock!
I'm going to Paris in a few weeks for my first time. (The rest of my itinerary is a bit undecided, but I'm taking in all the good advice I'm receiving on the forum.)
I've been a bit crazy trying to figure out what clothes to pack. I'm going to brave it and try to take only a 21" roll-aboard (old back injuries rule out a large backpack) and a smallish carryon daypack.
What do women wear? I don't want to totally stick out like an American tourist. We'll be doing the usual- walking, shopping, museums, cafes, maybe a nightclub.
I'm sorta planning at least one dress, 3 pairs of shoes (closed toe tennis shoe-type, flat sandals and maybe a dressy shoe that I can abide walking around in for hours). Do women in their 40s wear jeans there?
This'll be a real challenge to pack in those sized bags for me! I routinely pack waaay too much!
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.pureasiangarciniareview.com/clemix-male-enhancement/
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 5 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 6 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 7 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 8 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 9 Cartagena Spain
- 10 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 11 Malaga Spain
- 12 Ibiiza Spain
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 Seville to Cordoba
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 22 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 23 ATM
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants