I've just recently joined this forum after being an avid reader of your posts. You guys rock!
I'm going to Paris in a few weeks for my first time. (The rest of my itinerary is a bit undecided, but I'm taking in all the good advice I'm receiving on the forum.)
I've been a bit crazy trying to figure out what clothes to pack. I'm going to brave it and try to take only a 21" roll-aboard (old back injuries rule out a large backpack) and a smallish carryon daypack.
What do women wear? I don't want to totally stick out like an American tourist. We'll be doing the usual- walking, shopping, museums, cafes, maybe a nightclub.
I'm sorta planning at least one dress, 3 pairs of shoes (closed toe tennis shoe-type, flat sandals and maybe a dressy shoe that I can abide walking around in for hours). Do women in their 40s wear jeans there?
This'll be a real challenge to pack in those sized bags for me! I routinely pack waaay too much!
Thanks for any input.
What do women in their 40's wear in Paris?
- 1 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 4 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 5 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 6 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 7 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 8 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 9 Athens licensed tour guide
- 10 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 11 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 Flight check in at Swiss Train stations
- 14 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 15 En Route from Istanbul to Budepest
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Norway experts needed.
- 18 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 19 Heathrow to Limehouse
- 20 Train from Munich to Vienna
- 21 Traveling solo through France and the UK
- 22 Munich Salzburg Vienna Prague
- 23 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.