Hi, I would appreciate any advice you could give me on what to pack. We are staying on the French Riviera (Cap d'Ail) for 7 days and then onto Varenna, Italy for 3 days and then up to Weggis, Lake Luzern area, Switzerland for 3 days. I have checked weather.com but still not sure if I could get away with spring clothes using layers. Does my husband need a sports jacket and tie? We do intend to go to the Monte Carlo casino. Dress up for evening dinner? Can I get away with slacks and a nice top for evening? Do we need winter jackets for Switzerland? So many questions and I am starting to run out of time. We leave April 16th. Anybody else planning on being in these areas? Would love to meet. Thanks for your advice.
What do I pack for French Riviera, Weggis, Switzerland and Varenna, Italy in April?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 6 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 7 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 The east coast of Italy
- 10 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 13 Bella to Rome
- 14 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 15 Ireland or Scotland
- 16 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 17 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 18 Two Month Europe Trip
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 First Trip to Europe
- 21 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 22 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 23 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Bologna - 5 days too much?