I have a return flight from Munich to Athens this June. I had to re book my return time from 6 am on the 7th of June to 7pm as I would not be able to be at the airport a 6am. I have never flown before this will be my first time. Just wondering what I need to take with me to check in for the flight?
Do I need to print out my email including the rebooking fee one or do I just need the reservation code?
Also it says something about having the credit card you paid with on you incase they need to look at it, I would have though the passport would be enough.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 6 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 7 Hamam Istanbul?
- 8 Holiday in Austria
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 11 First Trip to Europe!
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 visa appointment experience
- 14 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 15 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 16 Italian Riviera
- 17 Switzerland in mid-April
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 20 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany