I have a return flight from Munich to Athens this June. I had to re book my return time from 6 am on the 7th of June to 7pm as I would not be able to be at the airport a 6am. I have never flown before this will be my first time. Just wondering what I need to take with me to check in for the flight?
Do I need to print out my email including the rebooking fee one or do I just need the reservation code?
Also it says something about having the credit card you paid with on you incase they need to look at it, I would have though the passport would be enough.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노•• 웃━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••웃 와와카지노
- 2 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 3 Dedicated server In USA with 256 IPs | Bliss Hosting Company
- 4 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 5 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 8 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 9 Train Question
- 10 Questions about Italy again
- 11 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 GPS vs Google Maps
- 14 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 16 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Bavaria in August
- 19 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 20 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 21 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 22 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 23 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 What clothes?