I have a return flight from Munich to Athens this June. I had to re book my return time from 6 am on the 7th of June to 7pm as I would not be able to be at the airport a 6am. I have never flown before this will be my first time. Just wondering what I need to take with me to check in for the flight?
Do I need to print out my email including the rebooking fee one or do I just need the reservation code?
Also it says something about having the credit card you paid with on you incase they need to look at it, I would have though the passport would be enough.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스7❥／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／❥【오션파라다이스7】
- 2 라이브바둑이/」⋟❤ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】❤ ⋞「/라이브바둑이라이브바둑이
- 3 라이브룰렛❊／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／❊【라이브룰렛】
- 4 생방송룰렛/」⋟☃ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】☃ ⋞「/생방송룰렛생방송룰렛
- 5 블랙잭카운팅✘／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✘【블랙잭카운팅】
- 6 Trek through Eur
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Roma Pass
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Amsterdam hotels
- 17 Denmark or Sweden?
- 18 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 19 Europe itinerary questions
- 20 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 21 London Hotels
- 22 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?