I have a return flight from Munich to Athens this June. I had to re book my return time from 6 am on the 7th of June to 7pm as I would not be able to be at the airport a 6am. I have never flown before this will be my first time. Just wondering what I need to take with me to check in for the flight?
Do I need to print out my email including the rebooking fee one or do I just need the reservation code?
Also it says something about having the credit card you paid with on you incase they need to look at it, I would have though the passport would be enough.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 2 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 3 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Spain - day driver advice
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 17 Greece
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Stuck in Paris
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice