I have a return flight from Munich to Athens this June. I had to re book my return time from 6 am on the 7th of June to 7pm as I would not be able to be at the airport a 6am. I have never flown before this will be my first time. Just wondering what I need to take with me to check in for the flight?
Do I need to print out my email including the rebooking fee one or do I just need the reservation code?
Also it says something about having the credit card you paid with on you incase they need to look at it, I would have though the passport would be enough.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 2 Trip report European honeymoon
- 3 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 4 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 8 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 9 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 10 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 11 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 12 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 13 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 14 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 15 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 16 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 17 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 18 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 19 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 20 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 21 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 22 Croatian islands
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 Walking GPS?
- 25 Glasgow to Rosslyn Chapel-what to see?