I have a return flight from Munich to Athens this June. I had to re book my return time from 6 am on the 7th of June to 7pm as I would not be able to be at the airport a 6am. I have never flown before this will be my first time. Just wondering what I need to take with me to check in for the flight?
Do I need to print out my email including the rebooking fee one or do I just need the reservation code?
Also it says something about having the credit card you paid with on you incase they need to look at it, I would have though the passport would be enough.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 4 Problems Men Face Due to shortage of Testosterone
- 5 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 6 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 7 Should I speculate?
- 8 Case of smoking stains
- 9 Munich Under Attack...
- 10 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 11 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 12 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 13 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 14 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 15 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 16 Path of the Gods Question
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 20 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 21 Dentix in Spain
- 22 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 23 Croatia
- 24 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 25 Must visit wineries in Alsace?