I have a return flight from Munich to Athens this June. I had to re book my return time from 6 am on the 7th of June to 7pm as I would not be able to be at the airport a 6am. I have never flown before this will be my first time. Just wondering what I need to take with me to check in for the flight?
Do I need to print out my email including the rebooking fee one or do I just need the reservation code?
Also it says something about having the credit card you paid with on you incase they need to look at it, I would have though the passport would be enough.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 3 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Madrid/Lisbon
- 13 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 18 Oporto
- 19 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 20 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 21 Perugia
- 22 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 23 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 24 Ronda Wine/biking
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh