I have a return flight from Munich to Athens this June. I had to re book my return time from 6 am on the 7th of June to 7pm as I would not be able to be at the airport a 6am. I have never flown before this will be my first time. Just wondering what I need to take with me to check in for the flight?
Do I need to print out my email including the rebooking fee one or do I just need the reservation code?
Also it says something about having the credit card you paid with on you incase they need to look at it, I would have though the passport would be enough.
What do I need to do to check in to a Lufthansa flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Foie gras, redux
- 2 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 3 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 4 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 5 Train to Airport in Venice
- 6 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 7 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 8 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Airport to Piraeus
- 16 Trieste and Koper
- 17 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 18 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 19 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 23 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Pronunciation