I have a return flight from Munich to Athens this June. I had to re book my return time from 6 am on the 7th of June to 7pm as I would not be able to be at the airport a 6am. I have never flown before this will be my first time. Just wondering what I need to take with me to check in for the flight?
Do I need to print out my email including the rebooking fee one or do I just need the reservation code?
Also it says something about having the credit card you paid with on you incase they need to look at it, I would have though the passport would be enough.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 2 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 3 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 4 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 5 Budapest questions round 1
- 6 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 7 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 8 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 9 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 10 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 11 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 12 Paths of the God's on Amalfi coast?
- 13 Riviera roadtrip
- 14 Help requested with : Hotels with good access in Lucerne and Interlake area
- 15 If Greece exits
- 16 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 17 What's up with the chinese? obviously some for profit bit for business.
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 20 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 21 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 22 Iceland
- 23 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 24 Barcelona sites: attire
- 25 Referendum in Greece