I really need help and advice on this. I have been wanting to visit the Puglia area in Italy for a few years. I travel to Paris and Nice each Spring and aways add 1 or 2 other destinations.
Problem is I will not drive in Europe and always travel solo. Not even sure if at my age 84 they would allow me to rent a car in Europe., I have never taken a guided tour so I am somewhat dubious as if this is the right way for me.
My husband who was always my travel companion until he passed away 8 years ago always made fun of these tours with what he called "the brother in law Stops" You know gift stores, glass blowing factories etc.
I have done much research and it almost seems impossible to try to see much of the Puglia area by public transportation.
There is a tour company called ExperiencePuglia that has greaat reviews, however it looks as if 1/2 of the time is these brother in law stops,
Does any one have any suggestions for me.
If i can not go to Puglia , I may go to Naples for a few days. i have been there several times but only passing through on the way to Amalfi, Calabria and Sicily.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산경마경주결과わわ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】わ골프초보わ 이루
- 2 투게더카지노エエ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】エ고래야바다이야기エ 복현규
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
What do I do? Do a take a tour of Puglia or try to go it alone