I read a good amount of American stereotyping on this board so I'm curious:
1.) What do Europeans like about America and Americans?
2.) What do Europeans like to do and see when they visit the States?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 4 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 7 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 8 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 9 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 12 Italy June 6-16
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 18 Long weekend in Albania
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 car rental
- 21 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 22 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Munich and....???
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)