I read a good amount of American stereotyping on this board so I'm curious:
1.) What do Europeans like about America and Americans?
2.) What do Europeans like to do and see when they visit the States?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 3 help regarding removal firm in london
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 6 Europe Itinerary
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Loire Valley itinerary
- 9 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 10 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 11 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 12 Phone cards
- 13 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Naxos hotel question
- 16 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 17 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 18 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 19 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 20 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 21 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 22 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 23 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 24 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 25 Poland Tour Group