I read a good amount of American stereotyping on this board so I'm curious:
1.) What do Europeans like about America and Americans?
2.) What do Europeans like to do and see when they visit the States?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 August
- 2 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 3 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 4 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 5 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 6 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 7 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 8 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 9 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 10 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 11 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 12 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 15 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 18 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 19 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 20 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 21 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 22 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 23 Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 25 Four people, three countries, two weeks