I read a good amount of American stereotyping on this board so I'm curious:
1.) What do Europeans like about America and Americans?
2.) What do Europeans like to do and see when they visit the States?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 2 Como or Bellagio
- 3 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 4 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 5 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 6 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 7 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 8 Amalfi and Rome
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 11 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 12 Paris weather
- 13 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 14 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 15 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 16 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 17 Paris to Morocco
- 18 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 19 Netflix and Hulu
- 20 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 21 Alhambra
- 22 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 23 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 24 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 25 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?