I read a good amount of American stereotyping on this board so I'm curious:
1.) What do Europeans like about America and Americans?
2.) What do Europeans like to do and see when they visit the States?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 Sintra
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Murren to Prague