I read a good amount of American stereotyping on this board so I'm curious:
1.) What do Europeans like about America and Americans?
2.) What do Europeans like to do and see when they visit the States?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris---baguette question???
- 2 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 3 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 4 Vienna to Bratislava
- 5 a loss about Paris
- 6 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 7 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 8 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 9 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 10 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 11 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 12 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 13 What type of visa is right for me?
- 14 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 15 RHK's Fall escape
- 16 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 17 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 18 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 19 Christmas Eve
- 20 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 21 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Glassblowing in Prague
- 24 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th