I read a good amount of American stereotyping on this board so I'm curious:
1.) What do Europeans like about America and Americans?
2.) What do Europeans like to do and see when they visit the States?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 4 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 5 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 6 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 7 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 10 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 11 Iceland rental camper company
- 12 southeast sicily town as home base
- 13 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 14 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 15 Chania
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 18 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 19 Spanish food - not that special?
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 22 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 23 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 24 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!