I will be in Rome in April and would love to know what to wear. I think it will be from the 50s to 70s. Can I wear jeans? I don't want to look too dressed down.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON password ReSet CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 3 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 7 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 16 Hiking in Switzerland
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy