My friend and I will be connecting in Paris (CDG) and have 4 hours in Paris. Is it advisable to visit the Eiffel Tower during our waiting time? If time is inadequate, what places of interest can you suggest?
What will be the shortest mode of transport to Eiffel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 6 4 week trip Turkey
- 7 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 8 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 9 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 10 Scotland Trip
- 11 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 14 Advices about our itiniary
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 19 What to take to Germany
- 20 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 21 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 22 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 23 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 24 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 25 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance