My friend and I will be connecting in Paris (CDG) and have 4 hours in Paris. Is it advisable to visit the Eiffel Tower during our waiting time? If time is inadequate, what places of interest can you suggest?
What will be the shortest mode of transport to Eiffel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 So much to do, so little time!
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Baby Milk
- 10 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 French restaurants
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 18 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 19 Super Cover For Hertz
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions