My friend and I will be connecting in Paris (CDG) and have 4 hours in Paris. Is it advisable to visit the Eiffel Tower during our waiting time? If time is inadequate, what places of interest can you suggest?
What will be the shortest mode of transport to Eiffel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 2 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 3 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 Oslo airport to hotel
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 8 Paris and Lyon
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 11 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 12 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 13 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 14 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 15 tipping
- 16 Lavender Conditions in Provence
- 17 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 18 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 19 Hiking in Luberon
- 20 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 21 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 22 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 London Paris
- 25 What would YOU do in Berlin?