My husband and I are planning on a 1 week trip to Greece (from India) - in MAY 2016. Can anyone suggest what all can and must I cover to get the most out of our journey?Some of the burning questions are
1. Should we only cover Athens city in a week?
2. If no, which other cities can be best placed in our itinerary?
3. What are the MUST SEE attractions in these cities?
We love scenic places, ancient ruins, but not so much of museum types,( may be one or 2 can do).
I am a little overwhelmed on how many attractions are listed on various websites!! Not getting an idea on what is TRULY WORTHWHILE to visit (and is realistic in a week).
Your valuable suggestions will help me get some direction to my planning..Thank you so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 3 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 4 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 8 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 9 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 10 Barcelona - places to stay
- 11 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 12 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 13 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 14 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 15 Christmas Markets 2017
- 16 Language to use in Belgium
- 17 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Palermo Apartment
- 21 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 22 SURPRISE TRIP
- 23 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition