My husband and I are planning on a 1 week trip to Greece (from India) - in MAY 2016. Can anyone suggest what all can and must I cover to get the most out of our journey?Some of the burning questions are
1. Should we only cover Athens city in a week?
2. If no, which other cities can be best placed in our itinerary?
3. What are the MUST SEE attractions in these cities?
We love scenic places, ancient ruins, but not so much of museum types,( may be one or 2 can do).
I am a little overwhelmed on how many attractions are listed on various websites!! Not getting an idea on what is TRULY WORTHWHILE to visit (and is realistic in a week).
Your valuable suggestions will help me get some direction to my planning..Thank you so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Versailles
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon