My husband and I are planning on a 1 week trip to Greece (from India) - in MAY 2016. Can anyone suggest what all can and must I cover to get the most out of our journey?Some of the burning questions are
1. Should we only cover Athens city in a week?
2. If no, which other cities can be best placed in our itinerary?
3. What are the MUST SEE attractions in these cities?
We love scenic places, ancient ruins, but not so much of museum types,( may be one or 2 can do).
I am a little overwhelmed on how many attractions are listed on various websites!! Not getting an idea on what is TRULY WORTHWHILE to visit (and is realistic in a week).
Your valuable suggestions will help me get some direction to my planning..Thank you so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 2 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 Which area to stay in London
- 5 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 6 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 7 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 10 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 11 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 12 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Scotland - We're Here!
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Train / Calabria
- 20 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 24 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 25 Lisbon - a few tips