My husband and I are planning on a 1 week trip to Greece (from India) - in MAY 2016. Can anyone suggest what all can and must I cover to get the most out of our journey?Some of the burning questions are
1. Should we only cover Athens city in a week?
2. If no, which other cities can be best placed in our itinerary?
3. What are the MUST SEE attractions in these cities?
We love scenic places, ancient ruins, but not so much of museum types,( may be one or 2 can do).
I am a little overwhelmed on how many attractions are listed on various websites!! Not getting an idea on what is TRULY WORTHWHILE to visit (and is realistic in a week).
Your valuable suggestions will help me get some direction to my planning..Thank you so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 Thinking about the Fjords
- 4 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 5 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 6 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Uber vs. TfL
- 9 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 16 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 21 Athens Help
- 22 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 23 Berlin -clubs
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland