I was wondering what I can bring back with me from Europe. I would like to bring back some wine or Cuban cigars. When we were in Guatemala a girl with me brought back beer so I was just wondering if it was the same. If not, can I send it through the mail back to my home?
What can I bring back from Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones in Ireland
- 2 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 5 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 8 Priceline for London hotels
- 9 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 10 Ireland itinerary
- 11 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Fjords, How To?
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 17 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 18 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 21 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 22 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions