I was wondering what I can bring back with me from Europe. I would like to bring back some wine or Cuban cigars. When we were in Guatemala a girl with me brought back beer so I was just wondering if it was the same. If not, can I send it through the mail back to my home?
What can I bring back from Europe?
- 1 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 4 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 8 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 11 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 12 Connection in Newark EWR
- 13 Battlefield Tour
- 14 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 15 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 16 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 17 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 18 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 19 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 20 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 23 Edinburgh
- 24 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 25 Refining London and Scotland