I was wondering what I can bring back with me from Europe. I would like to bring back some wine or Cuban cigars. When we were in Guatemala a girl with me brought back beer so I was just wondering if it was the same. If not, can I send it through the mail back to my home?
What can I bring back from Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 nearby cities to london
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 Porto -City Break
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 25 London hotel