I was wondering what I can bring back with me from Europe. I would like to bring back some wine or Cuban cigars. When we were in Guatemala a girl with me brought back beer so I was just wondering if it was the same. If not, can I send it through the mail back to my home?
What can I bring back from Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 4 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 5 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 6 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 7 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 10 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Is my plan ok
- 13 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 14 Reputable Tours
- 15 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 16 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 17 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 18 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 19 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 24 Portugal Trip
- 25 England's Ruined Abbeys