I was wondering what I can bring back with me from Europe. I would like to bring back some wine or Cuban cigars. When we were in Guatemala a girl with me brought back beer so I was just wondering if it was the same. If not, can I send it through the mail back to my home?
What can I bring back from Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Best driving map for Greece?
- 3 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 4 Train tickets within Italy
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 7 Questions for Paris residents
- 8 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 9 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 10 Central European train travel
- 11 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 12 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 13 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 14 Carinthia
- 15 Southwestern England
- 16 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 17 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 18 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 21 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 22 VENERE.COM.....how reliable?
- 23 Sicily by train or bus
- 24 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 25 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?