I was wondering what I can bring back with me from Europe. I would like to bring back some wine or Cuban cigars. When we were in Guatemala a girl with me brought back beer so I was just wondering if it was the same. If not, can I send it through the mail back to my home?
What can I bring back from Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 eateries in Puglia
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 7 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 8 Help with France itinerary
- 9 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 10 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 11 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 12 London GTG late September?
- 13 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 14 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 15 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 16 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 17 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 18 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 19 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 20 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 21 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 22 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 23 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 24 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche