We are planning to be in Provence this June. Neither my husband nor I like driving on roads which have drops on the sides, especially ones that have many turns. Will that be a problem for us? (We are planning to visit the usual tourist places: Avigonon, Arles, Aix, St Remy, etc.) If we spent time in the coastal areas (I am thinking Vence rather than Nice) would we have to deal with scary roads? As much as we'd like to see, and hike in the Gorge du Verdon, we have eliminated it because of the drive.
What are the roads like in Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 4 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 5 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 14 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 15 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 16 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Mycenae Documentary
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins