Hello, I am planning to visit Munich for 4-5 days. Planning to do Munich city, Neuschwanstein Castle, Dachau camp. What are the other most scenic places to visit in the Bavaria region ?? Would be travelling further to Prague, Budapest, Salzburg. Also is it better to book hotels online in advance or should one come there and book on the spot, as I did not have good experience with hotels in Paris earlier.
What are the most scenic places to visit in Bavaria region ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 La Sagrada Familia
- 4 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 5 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 6 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 7 Expat area's in France
- 8 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 9 Aaah...Umbria!
- 10 Sorrento Advice Please
- 11 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 14 Do I need train tix in advance
- 15 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 16 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 17 Cyprus photo gallery
- 18 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 19 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 20 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 21 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 22 Schengen rule made easy
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Need help with itinerary
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?