Hello, I am planning to visit Munich for 4-5 days. Planning to do Munich city, Neuschwanstein Castle, Dachau camp. What are the other most scenic places to visit in the Bavaria region ?? Would be travelling further to Prague, Budapest, Salzburg. Also is it better to book hotels online in advance or should one come there and book on the spot, as I did not have good experience with hotels in Paris earlier.
What are the most scenic places to visit in Bavaria region ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 2 Budget family trip to Europe
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 4 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 5 Pyrenees logistics
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 8 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 Taormina to Palermo
- 11 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 12 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 13 Storytellers in Iceland
- 14 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 15 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 16 Italy trip questions
- 17 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 18 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 19 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 20 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 21 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 22 history museums or locations
- 23 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 24 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?