I have the use of an apartment in Paris this summer, the last week in July and the first week in August. My daughter and her friend would love to come over, since they would only have to pay for their airfare. But they can't afford to spend more than $450 - $500. Is there a chance they might find an airfare like that - or should they not even think about it? They have signed up for airfare alerts between JFK and Paris, and have also signed up for last-minute deals. I hate to see them get their hopes up if it's really not going to happen!
What are the chances of getting a last-minute fare under $500 JFK - Paris?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 2 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 12 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 13 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 14 Italian Lakes gardens
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 Dresden Train Station
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 23 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 24 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia