I have the use of an apartment in Paris this summer, the last week in July and the first week in August. My daughter and her friend would love to come over, since they would only have to pay for their airfare. But they can't afford to spend more than $450 - $500. Is there a chance they might find an airfare like that - or should they not even think about it? They have signed up for airfare alerts between JFK and Paris, and have also signed up for last-minute deals. I hate to see them get their hopes up if it's really not going to happen!
What are the chances of getting a last-minute fare under $500 JFK - Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 London visit
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 7 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 11 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 21 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 22 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 23 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 24 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 25 Venice canal boats--best deals?