I have the use of an apartment in Paris this summer, the last week in July and the first week in August. My daughter and her friend would love to come over, since they would only have to pay for their airfare. But they can't afford to spend more than $450 - $500. Is there a chance they might find an airfare like that - or should they not even think about it? They have signed up for airfare alerts between JFK and Paris, and have also signed up for last-minute deals. I hate to see them get their hopes up if it's really not going to happen!
What are the chances of getting a last-minute fare under $500 JFK - Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London day trips, especially castles
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 4 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 7 Zurich, Switzerland
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 12 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 13 Day trips from Marseille
- 14 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 15 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 16 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 17 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 22 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 23 Day trips
- 24 London tube
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014