I will be visiting London, Paris, Rothenburg, Heidelburg, Munich, and Prague. I have been doing a lot of reasearch and wondering what are the neatest souvenirs to bring back from these places. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 2 Ireland & Scotland
- 3 14 nights in Europe
- 4 Vienna or Budapest?
- 5 CDG airport
- 6 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 7 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 8 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 9 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 10 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 11 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 12 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 French immersion courses in France
- 16 Munich
- 17 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 18 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 19 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 20 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 21 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 22 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 23 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 24 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 25 Portugal itinerary help
What are the best souvenirs to buy in London, Paris, Munich, Heidelburg, Prague, and Rothenburg