I will be visiting London, Paris, Rothenburg, Heidelburg, Munich, and Prague. I have been doing a lot of reasearch and wondering what are the neatest souvenirs to bring back from these places. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 5 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 9 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 10 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 11 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 12 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 13 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 16 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 17 Europe itinerary help!
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 20 Which Day?
- 21 barcelona neighborhood
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
What are the best souvenirs to buy in London, Paris, Munich, Heidelburg, Prague, and Rothenburg