I will be visiting London, Paris, Rothenburg, Heidelburg, Munich, and Prague. I have been doing a lot of reasearch and wondering what are the neatest souvenirs to bring back from these places. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! thank you!
What are the best souvenirs to buy in London, Paris, Munich, Heidelburg, Prague, and Rothenburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 2 DCC on the increase?
- 3 Greek Island honeymoon
- 4 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 5 Venice - things to do?
- 6 help and advice
- 7 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 8 Is it a bad time to go?
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 11 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 12 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 13 Paris info required
- 14 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 15 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 16 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 17 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 18 Garmisch
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 Rome to Positano
- 21 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 24 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 25 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna