I will be visiting London, Paris, Rothenburg, Heidelburg, Munich, and Prague. I have been doing a lot of reasearch and wondering what are the neatest souvenirs to bring back from these places. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 2 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 3 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 4 Florence 2 weeks
- 5 12 days in Austria
- 6 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 7 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 8 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 9 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 10 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 11 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 12 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 17 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 18 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 19 One in Paris ... help
- 20 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 21 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 22 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 23 Dolomites October 14-18
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
What are the best souvenirs to buy in London, Paris, Munich, Heidelburg, Prague, and Rothenburg