I will be visiting London, Paris, Rothenburg, Heidelburg, Munich, and Prague. I have been doing a lot of reasearch and wondering what are the neatest souvenirs to bring back from these places. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Paris day trips August
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Transportation from Brno train station
- 9 Petrol in Greece
- 10 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 11 Where to enjoy Paris
- 12 Acorn TV
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Athens
- 16 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 17 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 We're here!
- 25 10 days in Paris and......
What are the best souvenirs to buy in London, Paris, Munich, Heidelburg, Prague, and Rothenburg