I will be visiting London, Paris, Rothenburg, Heidelburg, Munich, and Prague. I have been doing a lot of reasearch and wondering what are the neatest souvenirs to bring back from these places. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 바카라 게임
- 2 토토 총판 수익 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Flat in London
- 11 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 12 Help required with Itinerary
- 13 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Spain in December
- 16 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 19 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 20 Skye to Edinburgh
- 21 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 22 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 25 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
What are the best souvenirs to buy in London, Paris, Munich, Heidelburg, Prague, and Rothenburg