I will be visiting London, Paris, Rothenburg, Heidelburg, Munich, and Prague. I have been doing a lot of reasearch and wondering what are the neatest souvenirs to bring back from these places. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What clothes?
- 2 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 3 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 4 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 5 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 6 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 7 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 8 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 9 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 10 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 11 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 12 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 15 GPS vs Google Maps
- 16 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 17 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 18 10 nights in France
- 19 Questions about Italy again
- 20 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 21 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 22 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 23 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 Car rental in Caen?
What are the best souvenirs to buy in London, Paris, Munich, Heidelburg, Prague, and Rothenburg