I will be visiting London, Paris, Rothenburg, Heidelburg, Munich, and Prague. I have been doing a lot of reasearch and wondering what are the neatest souvenirs to bring back from these places. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 2 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 3 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 7 Antwerp Tram
- 8 Trip report European honeymoon
- 9 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 10 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 11 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 12 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 13 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
- 14 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 15 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 16 Alhambra
- 17 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 18 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 19 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 20 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 21 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 22 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 23 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 24 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 25 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
What are the best souvenirs to buy in London, Paris, Munich, Heidelburg, Prague, and Rothenburg