I hate to ask, but I have really bad feet and
do not want my vacation ruined. Ecco shoes are so expensive and hard to find is there a comparable "pair"? Thanks for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 2 Too much for one day?
- 3 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 Norfolk base
- 6 Lipari to Capri??
- 7 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 8 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 9 Iceland Trip report
- 10 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 11 12 days europe
- 12 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 13 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Drinks in Spain
- 16 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 17 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 18 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 19 RFID Protection
- 20 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 21 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 22 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 23 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 24 Ali
- 25 Christmas Week in London