I hate to ask, but I have really bad feet and
do not want my vacation ruined. Ecco shoes are so expensive and hard to find is there a comparable "pair"? Thanks for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 2 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 5 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 6 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 7 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 8 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 9 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Prague itinerary advice
- 16 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 17 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 18 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 19 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 20 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 21 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?