I hate to ask, but I have really bad feet and
do not want my vacation ruined. Ecco shoes are so expensive and hard to find is there a comparable "pair"? Thanks for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 4 Athens airport
- 5 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 8 please revew provence agenda
- 9 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 10 Lake Como - basta!
- 11 European travel, what to see?
- 12 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 13 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 14 Scenic route from Montepuciano to Siena
- 15 Provence and Amalfi Small Town bases
- 16 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 17 Trip Report: Family4travels to Barcelona and Morocco: tapas, Gaudi, tents & tangines
- 18 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 19 4 nights in Tuscany- Pls help with the plan.
- 20 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 21 What train stop in Salerno?
- 22 Norway in November
- 23 Sentimental Journey
- 24 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 25 Bilboa to Madrid