Hello! Me and a friend are graduating college early and are looking to backpack through Europe during March and April of Spring 2015. Does anyone have any advice as to which places would be the most enjoyable this time of year? I don't mind mild cold weather and I love outdoorsy things!! Besides seeing museums, admiring buildings, I'd like to know of more exciting adventures we could do that won't cost us an arm and a leg. Thanks in advance for any input!! As of now, we are looking at Spain, Italy, Ireland, Germany, but are definitely open to other countries..
What are the best places to visit Europe during March and April?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The east coast of Italy
- 2 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 5 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 6 Bella to Rome
- 7 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 8 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 11 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 12 Two Month Europe Trip
- 13 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 16 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 17 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 18 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 19 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 20 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 21 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 24 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 25 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey