Hello! Me and a friend are graduating college early and are looking to backpack through Europe during March and April of Spring 2015. Does anyone have any advice as to which places would be the most enjoyable this time of year? I don't mind mild cold weather and I love outdoorsy things!! Besides seeing museums, admiring buildings, I'd like to know of more exciting adventures we could do that won't cost us an arm and a leg. Thanks in advance for any input!! As of now, we are looking at Spain, Italy, Ireland, Germany, but are definitely open to other countries..
What are the best places to visit Europe during March and April?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 England and Scotland
- 5 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 6 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 12 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 13 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 14 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 15 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 16 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 17 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 18 France, Italy and Greec
- 19 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 20 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth