If you were in Paris for the first time and for just half a day, what would you buy to bring back home? In particular, things from Monoprix, or from some other favorite store. And by the way, what are some of your favorite stores? Thanks.
What are some of the things you like to buy in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 2 Munich accommodations
- 3 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 4 Trains
- 5 Two days in Dublin
- 6 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 7 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 8 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 9 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 10 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 11 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 12 malaga to madrid train ?
- 13 Tuscan cooking school
- 14 Italian language classes in Italy
- 15 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 16 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 17 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 18 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 19 Italian Language course in Florence
- 20 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 21 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 22 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 23 Airb2b in Paris
- 24 Train from Sarlat
- 25 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)