Itinerary almost finalized, thanks to all of your help.
Now, on to more important stuff, food I know this has been asked a million times here before But I couldn't find many threads when I searched on this topic.
I started making my google map with the restaurant recos I found on the guide books.
But are there some of the must visit restaurants (fine dining, local fav, pizza, gelato etc) ??
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids ages 10 and 7.
We are foodies, but DH is vegetarian and the rest eat chicken and some selective seafood.
We will be staying at Albergo Del Senato..
Appreciate your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Revised itinerary for italy
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 6 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Amalfi Coast help
- 16 Paris Metro
- 17 A good book!!
- 18 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 19 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 25 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary