Itinerary almost finalized, thanks to all of your help.
Now, on to more important stuff, food I know this has been asked a million times here before But I couldn't find many threads when I searched on this topic.
I started making my google map with the restaurant recos I found on the guide books.
But are there some of the must visit restaurants (fine dining, local fav, pizza, gelato etc) ??
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids ages 10 and 7.
We are foodies, but DH is vegetarian and the rest eat chicken and some selective seafood.
We will be staying at Albergo Del Senato..
Appreciate your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and South of France
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 France, UK and Ireland
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Ronda Wine/biking
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Germany family road trip help!
- 15 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 16 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 19 Prague
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 22 9 days in London
- 23 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Milan private guide