Taking a quick weekend trip to Paris, France. In need of a hotel or hostel with a GREAT location. Looking for a location that we can walk to popular shops, restaurants and possibly some sights. Trying to avoid taking the train or taxi everywhere. Being able to walk to a lot of places from hotel is our goal!!! We are on a budget, we want to try and spend less than $80.00 american dollars a night, or less than 60 euro, give or take a few. Any tips would be helpful and much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 3 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 6 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 9 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 10 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 11 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 Rouen Tour Companies
- 14 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 21 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 22 Ireland itinerary help please
- 23 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.