Taking a quick weekend trip to Paris, France. In need of a hotel or hostel with a GREAT location. Looking for a location that we can walk to popular shops, restaurants and possibly some sights. Trying to avoid taking the train or taxi everywhere. Being able to walk to a lot of places from hotel is our goal!!! We are on a budget, we want to try and spend less than $80.00 american dollars a night, or less than 60 euro, give or take a few. Any tips would be helpful and much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 Naples + Walking Tour
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 13 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 14 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 15 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 16 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 17 Venice gondola ride
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 20 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 21 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 22 London and Normandy
- 23 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 24 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 25 rent muscle car in Norway