I'm in Dubrovnik for a week for a conference
I have 2 days at the end in which I can go for a couple of day trips
What are people's favourites
I'm travelling alone so are day tours the best bet (any recommendations) or is there good public transport to some places?
What are the must dos around Dubrovnik, I'll have a few afternoons off to go for a wander too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Germany or Sweden
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 7 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 10 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 PARIS
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Spain: train/rental car help
- 17 Berlin
- 18 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 19 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 20 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 25 Sicily help