My family of 6 (4 adults and 2 children - 9 and 11) are going to Zakopane for 4 nights in 2013. Do you have any suggestions for a clean, nice hotel with a pool (in case it rains - for the kids!), with breakfast and that is near to the main part of town, at least reasonable walking distance.
What are nice hotels in Zakopane, Poland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 4 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 5 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 6 Walking in Oslo
- 7 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 week in calabria
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 3 days in Rome
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 17 Paris Hidden Railway
- 18 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 19 Northern Spain
- 20 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 21 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 22 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 23 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Akrotiri Tours