My family of 6 (4 adults and 2 children - 9 and 11) are going to Zakopane for 4 nights in 2013. Do you have any suggestions for a clean, nice hotel with a pool (in case it rains - for the kids!), with breakfast and that is near to the main part of town, at least reasonable walking distance.
What are nice hotels in Zakopane, Poland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Useful website for France
- 5 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Italian cooking classes
- 8 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 9 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 11 Small group for Colosseum
- 12 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 13 best time to book accommodation
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 17 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 20 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 21 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 22 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train