Ahh, here I am again with yet another ignorant question.
We've been trying to workout what Euro cents are called.
We've been calling them 'Eurolets' for want of a better name!
Can you please put us straight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains France/Switzerland
- 2 European Championship
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 7 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 8 Bursa/Iznik
- 9 Paris gtg in October?
- 10 Belgian airports
- 11 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 12 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 13 Is Venice overrated?
- 14 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 17 Greece Travel Advice
- 18 Lake Garda- Italy
- 19 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 20 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 21 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 22 Brussels Airport
- 23 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 24 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 25 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested