Ahh, here I am again with yet another ignorant question.
We've been trying to workout what Euro cents are called.
We've been calling them 'Eurolets' for want of a better name!
Can you please put us straight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/t-90-xplode/
- 2 I forgot my international driver permit
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 5 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 6 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 7 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 8 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 9 Holland Itinerary
- 10 Iceland Trip Report
- 11 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 12 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 13 Rome Airport Question!
- 14 Portugal Walking Tour
- 15 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 16 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 17 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 18 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 19 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 25 Prague old town