What would you recommend, please, as a good holiday for a widow, where she would not feel odd and perhaps might meet interesting, compatible men?
What are best trips for widows?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 2 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 3 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 4 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 Self-driving tips for France
- 7 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 8 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 9 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 10 going to italy
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 14 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 15 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 16 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 19 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 20 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 21 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 22 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 23 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 24 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 25 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...