I'm planning a big trip this summer. I want to visit these countries:
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Chez, Austria
I will be starting from Serbia.
I will have only 3000e for everything. Yeah, I know its little but thats just the way it is.
So, I must find the cheapest possible transportation options between the destinations.
Main goal is to visit the major cities + some nice coast/nature on the way.
I will start 10th of July and finish in the end of August.
I think it's better to go south in July and north in August because its cheaper and less hot.
I was thinking about making a loop,
something like this for example:
Maybe getting to Rome by air, and start there.
Rome - (some more Italy on the way) - Azure coast - Barcelona - (?Madrid - Portugal?) - French Atlantic coast along the way - (?Brittany/Bretagne?) - Paris - (?Belgium?) - (some Germany along the way) - Berlin - Prague - * - Vienna - home
* And to get a glimpse of some light hiking summer Alpes(NO SNOW)...I've heard they are cheaper in Austria and Germany?
(?should I go that far?)
Any suggestion about getting from A to B...and what is the lowest it could cost? (If there are options to jump on and off (trains) to see more on the way...that would be awesome!)
Any suggestion about pretty nature/countryside along this way...most wellcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 2 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 3 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 4 Private transportation
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 8 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 9 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 12 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 13 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 14 Global Travel Warning...
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 19 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 20 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 21 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A week in Burgundy
- 25 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary