I'm planning a big trip this summer. I want to visit these countries:
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Chez, Austria
I will be starting from Serbia.
I will have only 3000e for everything. Yeah, I know its little but thats just the way it is.
So, I must find the cheapest possible transportation options between the destinations.
Main goal is to visit the major cities + some nice coast/nature on the way.
I will start 10th of July and finish in the end of August.
I think it's better to go south in July and north in August because its cheaper and less hot.
I was thinking about making a loop,
something like this for example:
Maybe getting to Rome by air, and start there.
Rome - (some more Italy on the way) - Azure coast - Barcelona - (?Madrid - Portugal?) - French Atlantic coast along the way - (?Brittany/Bretagne?) - Paris - (?Belgium?) - (some Germany along the way) - Berlin - Prague - * - Vienna - home
* And to get a glimpse of some light hiking summer Alpes(NO SNOW)...I've heard they are cheaper in Austria and Germany?
(?should I go that far?)
Any suggestion about getting from A to B...and what is the lowest it could cost? (If there are options to jump on and off (trains) to see more on the way...that would be awesome!)
Any suggestion about pretty nature/countryside along this way...most wellcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 2 Chania
- 3 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 4 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 5 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 10 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 11 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 12 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 13 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 24 Now to Madrid
- 25 Lunch in Lake Garda