I'm planning a big trip this summer. I want to visit these countries:
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Chez, Austria
I will be starting from Serbia.
I will have only 3000e for everything. Yeah, I know its little but thats just the way it is.
So, I must find the cheapest possible transportation options between the destinations.
Main goal is to visit the major cities + some nice coast/nature on the way.
I will start 10th of July and finish in the end of August.
I think it's better to go south in July and north in August because its cheaper and less hot.
I was thinking about making a loop,
something like this for example:
Maybe getting to Rome by air, and start there.
Rome - (some more Italy on the way) - Azure coast - Barcelona - (?Madrid - Portugal?) - French Atlantic coast along the way - (?Brittany/Bretagne?) - Paris - (?Belgium?) - (some Germany along the way) - Berlin - Prague - * - Vienna - home
* And to get a glimpse of some light hiking summer Alpes(NO SNOW)...I've heard they are cheaper in Austria and Germany?
(?should I go that far?)
Any suggestion about getting from A to B...and what is the lowest it could cost? (If there are options to jump on and off (trains) to see more on the way...that would be awesome!)
Any suggestion about pretty nature/countryside along this way...most wellcome!
WEU trip - need help on ROUTE
- 1 How early to get to CDG
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 When to visit Provence updated info
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Venice in Jan
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Three for the road
- 12 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 15 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 20 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 21 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 "The Roman Guy" for tours?