I'm planning a big trip this summer. I want to visit these countries:
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Chez, Austria
I will be starting from Serbia.
I will have only 3000e for everything. Yeah, I know its little but thats just the way it is.
So, I must find the cheapest possible transportation options between the destinations.
Main goal is to visit the major cities + some nice coast/nature on the way.
I will start 10th of July and finish in the end of August.
I think it's better to go south in July and north in August because its cheaper and less hot.
I was thinking about making a loop,
something like this for example:
Maybe getting to Rome by air, and start there.
Rome - (some more Italy on the way) - Azure coast - Barcelona - (?Madrid - Portugal?) - French Atlantic coast along the way - (?Brittany/Bretagne?) - Paris - (?Belgium?) - (some Germany along the way) - Berlin - Prague - * - Vienna - home
* And to get a glimpse of some light hiking summer Alpes(NO SNOW)...I've heard they are cheaper in Austria and Germany?
(?should I go that far?)
Any suggestion about getting from A to B...and what is the lowest it could cost? (If there are options to jump on and off (trains) to see more on the way...that would be awesome!)
Any suggestion about pretty nature/countryside along this way...most wellcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 Tracking the Weather
- 4 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 5 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 6 Globus Iberian Tour
- 7 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 8 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Budapest to Kosice
- 11 Poland to Austria In December
- 12 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 18 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 19 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 23 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 24 road trip through scotland
- 25 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc