I'm planning a big trip this summer. I want to visit these countries:
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Chez, Austria
I will be starting from Serbia.
I will have only 3000e for everything. Yeah, I know its little but thats just the way it is.
So, I must find the cheapest possible transportation options between the destinations.
Main goal is to visit the major cities + some nice coast/nature on the way.
I will start 10th of July and finish in the end of August.
I think it's better to go south in July and north in August because its cheaper and less hot.
I was thinking about making a loop,
something like this for example:
Maybe getting to Rome by air, and start there.
Rome - (some more Italy on the way) - Azure coast - Barcelona - (?Madrid - Portugal?) - French Atlantic coast along the way - (?Brittany/Bretagne?) - Paris - (?Belgium?) - (some Germany along the way) - Berlin - Prague - * - Vienna - home
* And to get a glimpse of some light hiking summer Alpes(NO SNOW)...I've heard they are cheaper in Austria and Germany?
(?should I go that far?)
Any suggestion about getting from A to B...and what is the lowest it could cost? (If there are options to jump on and off (trains) to see more on the way...that would be awesome!)
Any suggestion about pretty nature/countryside along this way...most wellcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 3 Planning a European Trip
- 4 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 5 Ireland travel passport question
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 13 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 14 restaurants in Marais district
- 15 Norway Itinerary
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 20 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 21 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 22 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 23 train or plane
- 24 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?