I'm planning a big trip this summer. I want to visit these countries:
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Chez, Austria
I will be starting from Serbia.
I will have only 3000e for everything. Yeah, I know its little but thats just the way it is.
So, I must find the cheapest possible transportation options between the destinations.
Main goal is to visit the major cities + some nice coast/nature on the way.
I will start 10th of July and finish in the end of August.
I think it's better to go south in July and north in August because its cheaper and less hot.
I was thinking about making a loop,
something like this for example:
Maybe getting to Rome by air, and start there.
Rome - (some more Italy on the way) - Azure coast - Barcelona - (?Madrid - Portugal?) - French Atlantic coast along the way - (?Brittany/Bretagne?) - Paris - (?Belgium?) - (some Germany along the way) - Berlin - Prague - * - Vienna - home
* And to get a glimpse of some light hiking summer Alpes(NO SNOW)...I've heard they are cheaper in Austria and Germany?
(?should I go that far?)
Any suggestion about getting from A to B...and what is the lowest it could cost? (If there are options to jump on and off (trains) to see more on the way...that would be awesome!)
Any suggestion about pretty nature/countryside along this way...most wellcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 4 Train passes
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 7 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 8 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 9 3 Days in Naples...
- 10 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 11 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 Our time in Rome
- 14 Renting International Cars from USA
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 17 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 18 Enjoying England for a year!
- 19 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 20 Iceland in 4 days?
- 21 Europe itinerary
- 22 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 23 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 24 Europe itinerary review
- 25 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!