I'm planning a big trip this summer. I want to visit these countries:
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Chez, Austria
I will be starting from Serbia.
I will have only 3000e for everything. Yeah, I know its little but thats just the way it is.
So, I must find the cheapest possible transportation options between the destinations.
Main goal is to visit the major cities + some nice coast/nature on the way.
I will start 10th of July and finish in the end of August.
I think it's better to go south in July and north in August because its cheaper and less hot.
I was thinking about making a loop,
something like this for example:
Maybe getting to Rome by air, and start there.
Rome - (some more Italy on the way) - Azure coast - Barcelona - (?Madrid - Portugal?) - French Atlantic coast along the way - (?Brittany/Bretagne?) - Paris - (?Belgium?) - (some Germany along the way) - Berlin - Prague - * - Vienna - home
* And to get a glimpse of some light hiking summer Alpes(NO SNOW)...I've heard they are cheaper in Austria and Germany?
(?should I go that far?)
Any suggestion about getting from A to B...and what is the lowest it could cost? (If there are options to jump on and off (trains) to see more on the way...that would be awesome!)
Any suggestion about pretty nature/countryside along this way...most wellcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norfolk base
- 2 Drinks in Spain
- 3 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/t-volve-testosterone-booster/
- 4 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 5 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 6 electrical activity is described
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 10 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 11 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 12 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 15 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 16 Ali
- 17 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 18 Gelato course in Rome?
- 19 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 20 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 21 Too much for one day?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 Lipari to Capri??
- 24 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 25 Iceland Trip report