I'm planning a big trip this summer. I want to visit these countries:
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Chez, Austria
I will be starting from Serbia.
I will have only 3000e for everything. Yeah, I know its little but thats just the way it is.
So, I must find the cheapest possible transportation options between the destinations.
Main goal is to visit the major cities + some nice coast/nature on the way.
I will start 10th of July and finish in the end of August.
I think it's better to go south in July and north in August because its cheaper and less hot.
I was thinking about making a loop,
something like this for example:
Maybe getting to Rome by air, and start there.
Rome - (some more Italy on the way) - Azure coast - Barcelona - (?Madrid - Portugal?) - French Atlantic coast along the way - (?Brittany/Bretagne?) - Paris - (?Belgium?) - (some Germany along the way) - Berlin - Prague - * - Vienna - home
* And to get a glimpse of some light hiking summer Alpes(NO SNOW)...I've heard they are cheaper in Austria and Germany?
(?should I go that far?)
Any suggestion about getting from A to B...and what is the lowest it could cost? (If there are options to jump on and off (trains) to see more on the way...that would be awesome!)
Any suggestion about pretty nature/countryside along this way...most wellcome!
WEU trip - need help on ROUTE
- 1 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 2 Home base in Provence in July
- 3 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 4 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 5 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 6 Moving to Spain
- 7 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 8 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 9 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 10 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 11 Granada on Sunday
- 12 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 13 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 14 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 15 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 16 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 17 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 18 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 19 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 20 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 21 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 22 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 23 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday