I'm planning a big trip this summer. I want to visit these countries:
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Chez, Austria
I will be starting from Serbia.
I will have only 3000e for everything. Yeah, I know its little but thats just the way it is.
So, I must find the cheapest possible transportation options between the destinations.
Main goal is to visit the major cities + some nice coast/nature on the way.
I will start 10th of July and finish in the end of August.
I think it's better to go south in July and north in August because its cheaper and less hot.
I was thinking about making a loop,
something like this for example:
Maybe getting to Rome by air, and start there.
Rome - (some more Italy on the way) - Azure coast - Barcelona - (?Madrid - Portugal?) - French Atlantic coast along the way - (?Brittany/Bretagne?) - Paris - (?Belgium?) - (some Germany along the way) - Berlin - Prague - * - Vienna - home
* And to get a glimpse of some light hiking summer Alpes(NO SNOW)...I've heard they are cheaper in Austria and Germany?
(?should I go that far?)
Any suggestion about getting from A to B...and what is the lowest it could cost? (If there are options to jump on and off (trains) to see more on the way...that would be awesome!)
Any suggestion about pretty nature/countryside along this way...most wellcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Spain and South of France
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 5 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 6 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 7 Prague itinerary advice
- 8 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 9 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 12 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 13 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 14 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 17 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?