I'm planning a big trip this summer. I want to visit these countries:
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Chez, Austria
I will be starting from Serbia.
I will have only 3000e for everything. Yeah, I know its little but thats just the way it is.
So, I must find the cheapest possible transportation options between the destinations.
Main goal is to visit the major cities + some nice coast/nature on the way.
I will start 10th of July and finish in the end of August.
I think it's better to go south in July and north in August because its cheaper and less hot.
I was thinking about making a loop,
something like this for example:
Maybe getting to Rome by air, and start there.
Rome - (some more Italy on the way) - Azure coast - Barcelona - (?Madrid - Portugal?) - French Atlantic coast along the way - (?Brittany/Bretagne?) - Paris - (?Belgium?) - (some Germany along the way) - Berlin - Prague - * - Vienna - home
* And to get a glimpse of some light hiking summer Alpes(NO SNOW)...I've heard they are cheaper in Austria and Germany?
(?should I go that far?)
Any suggestion about getting from A to B...and what is the lowest it could cost? (If there are options to jump on and off (trains) to see more on the way...that would be awesome!)
Any suggestion about pretty nature/countryside along this way...most wellcome!
WEU trip - need help on ROUTE
- 1 East coast trains
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 6 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 7 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 8 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 9 RHK's heading to Europe
- 10 Backpacking through Europe
- 11 Planning my trip to Italy
- 12 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 13 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 14 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 15 Driving in Genoa
- 16 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 17 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 18 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 21 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 24 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)