We are going on our honeymoon in July and we are in our 30's
We are spending 2 nights in Venice for our first stop on the honeymoon.
We are deciding between staying at the Westin or Danieli hotel.
We would love to hear your thoughts on which hotel is a better honeymoon hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 2 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 3 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Towersey, London
- 6 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 9 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Biarritz family holiday
- 12 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 13 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 getting to CDG