We are going on our honeymoon in July and we are in our 30's
We are spending 2 nights in Venice for our first stop on the honeymoon.
We are deciding between staying at the Westin or Danieli hotel.
We would love to hear your thoughts on which hotel is a better honeymoon hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 4 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 LIsbon
- 9 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Iceland in 7 days.
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 20 Paris hotels
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 24 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 25 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017