I've been lurking a bit lately but it's been a while since I've posted. I've been reinvigorated to finally start setting the rough preparations for planning a trip to Europe. It's looking like the most reasonable time to go with regard to my work schedule is anytime between Jan. 2 and March 1. I was looking to plan 2-3 1/2 weeks but wasn't set in stone.
I had some questions for those who may have had some experience flying to Iceland as a jumpoff spot to continental Europe. I have been looking to get there for as bare bones as possible to maximize my amount of time traveling. I'm a 24 who doesn't mind roughing it and spent 6 months studying in Italy taking all the cheap airlines, late night buses, etc that you can imagine just to travel as much as I could. It appears I can find round trip tickets to Iceland from Boston for under $375 which is a STEAL. I know that this airline (Wow) charges for every single thing additional and luggage will cost about 60-75 which is fine with me. Anyone had experience with this airline service? I was going to use this as a jumping point and find an EasyJet hop off spot in Spain or Italy and spend the 2-3 weeks seeing a bit of Spain and a bit of Italy. I was also curious if anyone had experience getting back to Reykjavik from continental Europe. What would be a cheaper way to make it happen without wasting a whole bunch of time traveling. I don't mind spending the last day of my trip getting back to Reykjavik in order to save some dough.
Thanks for your help in advance. I apologize if I've rambled at some point. I tend to do that. Oh and if I can clarify anything please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노동호회■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라た인터넷바카라
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 4 days in Provence in early June
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 France Itinerary Advice
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 18 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 19 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 20 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?