Has anyone used the Westbus & Westbahn service. We would like to use this service for travelling from Prague to Salzburg. Is it reliable? In Prague where do their buses start from? On the website, it shows Prague-Linz by Westbus and Linz-Salzburg by Westbahn. Does the train wait for the bus to arrive to make the connection? Can anyone give more details please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 2 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 3 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 4 Relaxing destinations?
- 5 Tips question
- 6 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 7 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 8 Advice about Naples?
- 9 tipping
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 12 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 13 Sorrento or Positano
- 14 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 15 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 16 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 17 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 18 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 19 What clothes?
- 20 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 21 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 22 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 23 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 24 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 25 Before & after Dolomites trip