Has anyone used the Westbus & Westbahn service. We would like to use this service for travelling from Prague to Salzburg. Is it reliable? In Prague where do their buses start from? On the website, it shows Prague-Linz by Westbus and Linz-Salzburg by Westbahn. Does the train wait for the bus to arrive to make the connection? Can anyone give more details please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 2 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 3 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 4 Car rental insurance woes
- 5 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 6 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 7 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 8 Where to spend how much time in Belgium
- 9 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 14 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 15 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 16 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 17 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 20 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 21 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 22 12 Days in Italy
- 23 Paris recommendations?
- 24 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 25 Pera palace hotel Istanbul