Has anyone used the Westbus & Westbahn service. We would like to use this service for travelling from Prague to Salzburg. Is it reliable? In Prague where do their buses start from? On the website, it shows Prague-Linz by Westbus and Linz-Salzburg by Westbahn. Does the train wait for the bus to arrive to make the connection? Can anyone give more details please?
Westbus & Westbahn Service
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 2 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 3 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 4 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 5 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 6 Travel to Yakutia
- 7 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 8 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 9 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 10 Our first trip to Europe
- 11 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 12 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 13 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 14 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 15 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 16 Train tickets within Italy
- 17 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 18 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 19 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 20 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 21 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Hotel in Istanbul
- 24 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 25 A taste of Scotland and Ireland