Has anyone used the Westbus & Westbahn service. We would like to use this service for travelling from Prague to Salzburg. Is it reliable? In Prague where do their buses start from? On the website, it shows Prague-Linz by Westbus and Linz-Salzburg by Westbahn. Does the train wait for the bus to arrive to make the connection? Can anyone give more details please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Madrid/Lisbon
- 5 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 10 Day trips around Vienna
- 11 Greek fuel cost
- 12 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 13 Dog friendly hotels
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Walking itinerary in England?
- 16 First time in Bulgaria
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Cambridge in May
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?