Has anyone used the Westbus & Westbahn service. We would like to use this service for travelling from Prague to Salzburg. Is it reliable? In Prague where do their buses start from? On the website, it shows Prague-Linz by Westbus and Linz-Salzburg by Westbahn. Does the train wait for the bus to arrive to make the connection? Can anyone give more details please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Attending Church in Rome?
- 2 Sim card in Nice, France
- 3 Cinque Terre
- 4 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 5 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 6 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 7 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 8 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 9 Late October Trip in France
- 10 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 11 Grossglockner Road help
- 12 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 13 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 14 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 15 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 16 London-Paris summer 2016
- 17 Bull fighting Bilbao Spain
- 18 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 19 Cell Phones in France
- 20 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 21 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 22 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 23 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 24 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 25 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?