Has anyone used the Westbus & Westbahn service. We would like to use this service for travelling from Prague to Salzburg. Is it reliable? In Prague where do their buses start from? On the website, it shows Prague-Linz by Westbus and Linz-Salzburg by Westbahn. Does the train wait for the bus to arrive to make the connection? Can anyone give more details please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 3 http://www.healthybooklet.com/bella-dior/
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 From London to Paris to US
- 6 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 7 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 10 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 11 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 12 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 13 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 Itinerary help please!
- 17 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 18 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 19 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Holiday Itinerary
- 22 Car hire
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 25 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help