Has anyone used the Westbus & Westbahn service. We would like to use this service for travelling from Prague to Salzburg. Is it reliable? In Prague where do their buses start from? On the website, it shows Prague-Linz by Westbus and Linz-Salzburg by Westbahn. Does the train wait for the bus to arrive to make the connection? Can anyone give more details please?
Westbus & Westbahn Service
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 6 London visit
- 7 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 12 My itinerary for Greece
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 17 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 20 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 23 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 24 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 25 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore