Has anyone used the Westbus & Westbahn service. We would like to use this service for travelling from Prague to Salzburg. Is it reliable? In Prague where do their buses start from? On the website, it shows Prague-Linz by Westbus and Linz-Salzburg by Westbahn. Does the train wait for the bus to arrive to make the connection? Can anyone give more details please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 2 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 3 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 6 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 11 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 12 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 13 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 14 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 17 London Theater
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 20 Greece mainland and islands
- 21 Lyon france-- rental car
- 22 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...