Has anyone used the Westbus & Westbahn service. We would like to use this service for travelling from Prague to Salzburg. Is it reliable? In Prague where do their buses start from? On the website, it shows Prague-Linz by Westbus and Linz-Salzburg by Westbahn. Does the train wait for the bus to arrive to make the connection? Can anyone give more details please?
Westbus & Westbahn Service
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matisse at Tate
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 4 London - Site List Triage -
- 5 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 10 London and Where Else in late December?
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 13 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 14 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 19 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 20 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden