Has anyone used the Westbus & Westbahn service. We would like to use this service for travelling from Prague to Salzburg. Is it reliable? In Prague where do their buses start from? On the website, it shows Prague-Linz by Westbus and Linz-Salzburg by Westbahn. Does the train wait for the bus to arrive to make the connection? Can anyone give more details please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 6 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 4 days in Provence in early June
- 12 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 13 Transportation
- 14 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 15 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 16 Things to do in Montpellier
- 17 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 18 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 22 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 23 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 24 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 25 Bouldering in Fountainebleau