I'm visiting England in September and will be spending 3 full days in the countryside. We will be taking a train from London and would like to make one city/town our home base for the duration of the stay. It seems like Somerset might be a good central area to look for a hotel and still hit the places we want to see. Could someone recommend a town that might be a central hub to see the Cotswolds, Bath, Stonehenge (quick drive-by), and Oxford? I'm hoping to rent a car for our stay that way we can adjust our schedule as we see fit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/vital-khai-male-enhancement
- 2 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 France Study Abroad
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 free international phone calls
- 10 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 11 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 12 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 13 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 14 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 15 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 16 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 17 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 18 London 6 day itinerary
- 19 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 20 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 24 Paris and Normandy
- 25 Sicily Beach Resort
West England Countryside (Cotswolds/Bath/Stonehenge/Oxford)