My friend and I are planning on flying from London to the West Coast of Ireland. We have 7 days to travel down the coast and fly out of Cork. Where shall we start? Where shall we fly into? We don't want to drive to far from the airport to our first start the first day as we are nervous about driving. Where would be a great starting point. We also would like to stay in a city along the way where we could walk to shops and pubs and see the city life. We do not plan on seeing Dublin on this trip. Is Galway the best city to stay in on the West Coast which will offer us night life and things to see? We would like the names of 3-4 places that we could stay in on our way down the coast. I know there are a lot of questions, so any input is appreciated. Thanks! We love authentic music, Irish people and culture, and beautiful scenery, but don't want to spend all our time driving from sight to sight, we'd like to walk around a city, too.
West Coast of Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss rail passes
- 2 Day trip on the Rhine
- 3 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 4 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 11 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 12 Day trips from Marseille
- 13 train to Vernon France
- 14 Avignon to London?
- 15 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Venice
- 19 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 20 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 21 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 22 Traveling to Munich
- 23 London tube
- 24 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 25 cooking classes