My friend and I are planning on flying from London to the West Coast of Ireland. We have 7 days to travel down the coast and fly out of Cork. Where shall we start? Where shall we fly into? We don't want to drive to far from the airport to our first start the first day as we are nervous about driving. Where would be a great starting point. We also would like to stay in a city along the way where we could walk to shops and pubs and see the city life. We do not plan on seeing Dublin on this trip. Is Galway the best city to stay in on the West Coast which will offer us night life and things to see? We would like the names of 3-4 places that we could stay in on our way down the coast. I know there are a lot of questions, so any input is appreciated. Thanks! We love authentic music, Irish people and culture, and beautiful scenery, but don't want to spend all our time driving from sight to sight, we'd like to walk around a city, too.
West Coast of Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 2 Spain tips beyond safety
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 American electrical gadgets
- 6 Eating in France-two new books
- 7 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 8 seven days in Portugal
- 9 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 10 I need a haircut
- 11 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 17 1 week in Croatia
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 german rail ticket question
- 22 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 23 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 24 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 25 What to see along the Welsh coast?