My friend and I are planning on flying from London to the West Coast of Ireland. We have 7 days to travel down the coast and fly out of Cork. Where shall we start? Where shall we fly into? We don't want to drive to far from the airport to our first start the first day as we are nervous about driving. Where would be a great starting point. We also would like to stay in a city along the way where we could walk to shops and pubs and see the city life. We do not plan on seeing Dublin on this trip. Is Galway the best city to stay in on the West Coast which will offer us night life and things to see? We would like the names of 3-4 places that we could stay in on our way down the coast. I know there are a lot of questions, so any input is appreciated. Thanks! We love authentic music, Irish people and culture, and beautiful scenery, but don't want to spend all our time driving from sight to sight, we'd like to walk around a city, too.
West Coast of Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 5 phone service
- 6 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 7 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 8 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 9 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 10 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 11 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 12 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 14 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 15 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 16 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 17 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 18 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 19 Arctic Circle in December
- 20 Catalonia
- 21 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 22 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 23 Macarons!
- 24 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 25 Amsterdam Trip Report