Our bags are (finally) loaded into the car, and we're ready to leave tomorrow morning. Only a couple of meltdowns with the teenage sons causing a few doubts about the wisdom of the trip...but all ended well, and they're asleep!
Thanks to everyone who contributed suggestions and advice; you are a fantastic group of fellow travelers, and I'll be sure to post about our trip to let you know how it goes.
We're off tomorrow for 31 day trip-made better with your help!
- 1 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 2 jungfraujoch mid june
- 3 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 4 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 5 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Drive Rome Florence
- 8 Barcelona
- 9 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Home base in Provence in July
- 12 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 13 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Best area for wine and which one?
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 18 Prague Itinerary
- 19 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 20 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 21 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 22 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 25 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome