Our bags are (finally) loaded into the car, and we're ready to leave tomorrow morning. Only a couple of meltdowns with the teenage sons causing a few doubts about the wisdom of the trip...but all ended well, and they're asleep!
Thanks to everyone who contributed suggestions and advice; you are a fantastic group of fellow travelers, and I'll be sure to post about our trip to let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa in Italy
- 2 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 3 Places to stop/stay?
- 4 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 5 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 6 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 7 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 TSA Precheck
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 Where in Greece
- 13 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 17 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 18 Couscous
- 19 Help me make this possible!
- 20 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 21 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 22 Italian lake cruise
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 Lisbon
We're off tomorrow for 31 day trip-made better with your help!