Our bags are (finally) loaded into the car, and we're ready to leave tomorrow morning. Only a couple of meltdowns with the teenage sons causing a few doubts about the wisdom of the trip...but all ended well, and they're asleep!
Thanks to everyone who contributed suggestions and advice; you are a fantastic group of fellow travelers, and I'll be sure to post about our trip to let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 2 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 5 Iceland car rental agencies
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 10 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 11 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 12 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 13 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 16 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 17 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 18 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 19 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 20 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 21 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 22 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 25 Maximizing Norway time
We're off tomorrow for 31 day trip-made better with your help!