I went on an amazing trip to Iceland in October, its a really fun place.
Check out my travel blog theblondebackpacker.com if you would like to read more about my trip. It talks about nightclubbing, horseback riding, nature tours, the northern lights etc.
Hope it helps! Enjoy your upcoming trips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 2 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 3 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 4 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Murren to Prague
- 15 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 16 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 22 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 25 Need Information about French Alps