I went on an amazing trip to Iceland in October, its a really fun place.
Check out my travel blog theblondebackpacker.com if you would like to read more about my trip. It talks about nightclubbing, horseback riding, nature tours, the northern lights etc.
Hope it helps! Enjoy your upcoming trips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Limo from Heathrow
- 2 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 5 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 6 Spain Trip Report
- 7 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 8 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 9 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 10 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 11 Iceland Trip report
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 14 Seville in late January
- 15 Gelato course in Rome?
- 16 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 17 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 18 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 19 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 20 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 21 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Please suggest best itinerary
- 24 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 25 Amalfi Coast lodging