I went on an amazing trip to Iceland in October, its a really fun place.
Check out my travel blog theblondebackpacker.com if you would like to read more about my trip. It talks about nightclubbing, horseback riding, nature tours, the northern lights etc.
Hope it helps! Enjoy your upcoming trips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 6 Europe in late January
- 7 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 8 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 12 Travel help
- 13 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 14 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 15 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 16 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 17 CDG much improved
- 18 London tour and theatre ideas
- 19 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 20 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 21 England and Wales by public transport
- 22 Italy's central lakes!
- 23 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 24 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 25 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe