I am planning 5-6 days of hiking in the Murren-Wengen area. Any advice whether to stay in Wengen or Murren or split my time between the two villages? i want to do some hikes that start-pass through both villages.
Wengen or Murren or Both
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 2 Amalfi Coast in October
- 3 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 4 London for Free
- 5 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 6 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 7 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 8 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 9 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 10 Terrorism in Europe
- 11 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 12 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 13 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 14 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 15 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 16 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 17 Madrid: City Views
- 18 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 19 London restaurants
- 20 biking in France
- 21 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 22 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 23 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?