I am planning 5-6 days of hiking in the Murren-Wengen area. Any advice whether to stay in Wengen or Murren or split my time between the two villages? i want to do some hikes that start-pass through both villages.
Wengen or Murren or Both
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 2 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 3 Is my plan ok
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 5 Observations About Paris
- 8 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 15 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 24 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)