I am planning 5-6 days of hiking in the Murren-Wengen area. Any advice whether to stay in Wengen or Murren or split my time between the two villages? i want to do some hikes that start-pass through both villages.
Wengen or Murren or Both
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 shortened trip to Italy
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 8 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 11 Gift for French business associate
- 12 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 13 Sunny September Trip Report
- 14 Trip Report, part 1
- 15 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 16 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 17 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 18 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 19 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 20 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 21 London GTG late September?
- 22 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 Where is this place in Denmark?