I am planning 5-6 days of hiking in the Murren-Wengen area. Any advice whether to stay in Wengen or Murren or split my time between the two villages? i want to do some hikes that start-pass through both villages.
Wengen or Murren or Both
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 2 Oktoberfest reservations
- 3 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 6 Eurostar booking
- 7 Questions for my German friends
- 8 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 9 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 10 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 italy
- 19 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 20 Stay near Paris
- 21 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 22 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 23 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)