I am planning 5-6 days of hiking in the Murren-Wengen area. Any advice whether to stay in Wengen or Murren or split my time between the two villages? i want to do some hikes that start-pass through both villages.
Wengen or Murren or Both
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 2 Eiffel tower tickets
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Venice Banning Fodors
- 17 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 20 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 21 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 22 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 23 France, Italy and Greec
- 24 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014