I am planning 5-6 days of hiking in the Murren-Wengen area. Any advice whether to stay in Wengen or Murren or split my time between the two villages? i want to do some hikes that start-pass through both villages.
Wengen or Murren or Both
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 3 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 7 Cruise the River Shannon
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 10 Food tours in Rome?
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Rome Food Tour
- 13 trip to norway
- 14 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 15 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 16 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 17 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 18 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 22 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 25 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens