I am planning 5-6 days of hiking in the Murren-Wengen area. Any advice whether to stay in Wengen or Murren or split my time between the two villages? i want to do some hikes that start-pass through both villages.
Wengen or Murren or Both
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 5 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 6 Tour ends in Rome
- 7 Pisa or Siena?
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 10 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 11 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 12 Giverny in early October?
- 13 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 14 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 17 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 18 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 19 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 20 Barcelona free tours??
- 21 London GTG late September?
- 22 train in Spain
- 23 economy car rentals
- 24 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 25 Eleanor's Pages