I am planning 5-6 days of hiking in the Murren-Wengen area. Any advice whether to stay in Wengen or Murren or split my time between the two villages? i want to do some hikes that start-pass through both villages.
Wengen or Murren or Both
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 2 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 3 Emilia Romagna Region
- 4 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 5 England, Paris itinerary help
- 6 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 7 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 10 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 11 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 12 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 13 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 14 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 15 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 16 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 17 Shipping bags home
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 22 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 23 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 24 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 25 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?