I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Wengen Or Lucerne in July?
- 1 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 2 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 3 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 4 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 7 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 8 Last monte Paris apartment
- 9 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 14 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 15 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 16 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 17 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 18 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 19 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 20 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 24 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 25 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples