I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Help required with Itinerary
- 4 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 7 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 11 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 12 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Trip to Rome
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Spain in December
- 18 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 19 cheap food in london
- 20 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 21 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 22 Eating Indian In London
- 23 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 24 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?