I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 6 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 7 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 8 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 9 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 10 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 11 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 12 Europe First Timers
- 13 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 14 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 17 Iceland for Nine Days
- 18 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 19 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 20 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 21 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 22 Rome or Venice first
- 23 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 24 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 25 Seeking reasonable itinerary