I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 2 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 Hotel in Vienna
- 5 Places of interest
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 vienna
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 19 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 23 Oxford England Accommodations
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 Croatia transportation question.