I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 2 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 3 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 10 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 11 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 12 MiFi in Italy
- 13 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 14 One quick week -- where in France?
- 15 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 16 Guides - Matera
- 17 Spain Itinerary Help
- 18 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 19 Ravello to Paestum
- 20 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 21 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 22 Girona and Besalau
- 23 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 24 London Itinerary and Questions
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.