I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 상봉오피 아달 상봉건마 wwww.adal.ml 상봉휴게텔 상봉마사지 상봉키스방
- 2 목동오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 목동건마 목동휴게텔 목동마사지 목동키스방
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 "Never Mind"
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 8 Prague itinerary advice
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 15 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 18 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 19 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 20 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 21 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 Nafplio to Hydra
- 24 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 25 Comments on locations/sestieri, please