I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Wengen Or Lucerne in July?
- 1 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 2 DeGaulle Airport
- 3 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 4 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 which cities in umbria to visit
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 11 insider tours in berlin
- 12 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 13 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 17 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 20 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 21 Paris in August with family
- 22 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 23 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 24 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 25 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After