I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Wengen Or Lucerne in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 3 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 6 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 7 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 8 Pronunciation
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Dublin Tour Companies
- 11 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 18 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Stay near Paris
- 21 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 22 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 23 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 What to wear