I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 2 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 3 Prague & Croatia
- 4 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 5 Florence airport costumes
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 8 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 13 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 18 Barcelona on budget
- 19 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 20 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 21 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 22 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?