I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Car Rental in Italy
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Italian Riviera
- 8 Advices about our itiniary
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 13 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 16 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 17 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 18 Switzerland in mid-April
- 19 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 21 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 24 Hamam Istanbul?
- 25 Holiday in Austria