I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Wengen Or Lucerne in July?
- 1 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 4 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 5 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 8 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 9 Edinburgh
- 10 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 11 Connection in Newark EWR
- 12 Refining London and Scotland
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Apartment location
- 15 portugal
- 16 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 17 Paris trip report
- 18 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 19 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 20 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 21 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 24 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 25 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem