I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Wengen Or Lucerne in July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 2 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 3 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 6 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 7 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 8 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 11 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 12 Hotel in Paris
- 13 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 14 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 15 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 16 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 17 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 18 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 19 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 22 Berlin: evening dining
- 23 Alhambra questions
- 24 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 25 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June