I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 2 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 3 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 4 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 5 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 6 Sienna with kids
- 7 5 Days Galway, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher
- 8 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 9 Tour or independent
- 10 Vet my itinerary
- 11 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 12 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 15 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 16 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 17 day tours - Loire Valley
- 18 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 19 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 20 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 21 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 22 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 23 Italy - best two central locations
- 24 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 25 Overnight Train Questions