Hello! We will be in Wengen for three nights this summer. I am debating two hotels, the Edelweiss and the Hotel Bären. They both have great reviews and lovely people running them. The cost is similar - Hotel Bären is a bit cheaper. Any first-hand experience would be so helpful! Thanks!
Wengen Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 5 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 6 hotels in Seville
- 7 Sicily Suggetions
- 8 car rental companies Italy
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 12 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 13 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 14 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 15 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 17 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 20 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 21 Paris in April?
- 22 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt