Hello! We will be in Wengen for three nights this summer. I am debating two hotels, the Edelweiss and the Hotel Bären. They both have great reviews and lovely people running them. The cost is similar - Hotel Bären is a bit cheaper. Any first-hand experience would be so helpful! Thanks!
Wengen Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 5 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 6 Best beach town in Italy?
- 7 Italy and Croatia
- 8 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 11 Five nights in Extremadura
- 12 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 13 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 14 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 15 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 16 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 17 trip to norway
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 Where to go in France mid July?
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn