Hello! We will be in Wengen for three nights this summer. I am debating two hotels, the Edelweiss and the Hotel Bären. They both have great reviews and lovely people running them. The cost is similar - Hotel Bären is a bit cheaper. Any first-hand experience would be so helpful! Thanks!
Wengen Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 2 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 3 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 4 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 5 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 6 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 7 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 8 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 12 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 13 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 14 London Weekend
- 15 milan austria
- 16 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 17 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 18 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 19 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 20 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 21 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 22 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 23 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 24 Albi/Carcassone
- 25 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris