Hello! We will be in Wengen for three nights this summer. I am debating two hotels, the Edelweiss and the Hotel Bären. They both have great reviews and lovely people running them. The cost is similar - Hotel Bären is a bit cheaper. Any first-hand experience would be so helpful! Thanks!
Wengen Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 3 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 4 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 5 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 6 What to wear
- 7 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 8 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 9 italy
- 10 Wednesday Papal Audience
- 11 Santorini
- 12 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 13 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 14 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 15 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 16 How do you find French food?
- 17 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 18 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 19 airport hold baggage
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 22 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 23 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 Dining at the Eiffel Tower