Hello! We will be in Wengen for three nights this summer. I am debating two hotels, the Edelweiss and the Hotel Bären. They both have great reviews and lovely people running them. The cost is similar - Hotel Bären is a bit cheaper. Any first-hand experience would be so helpful! Thanks!
Wengen Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 2 Central London Hotels
- 3 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 4 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 5 Help for San Sebastian
- 6 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 7 3 days in Rome
- 8 2 Days in Rome
- 9 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 10 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 11 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 14 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 15 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 18 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 19 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Help with Madrid Location
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 24 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 25 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station