Hello! We will be in Wengen for three nights this summer. I am debating two hotels, the Edelweiss and the Hotel Bären. They both have great reviews and lovely people running them. The cost is similar - Hotel Bären is a bit cheaper. Any first-hand experience would be so helpful! Thanks!
Wengen Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 4 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 5 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 6 Itinerary for Spain
- 7 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 8 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 9 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 10 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 11 2 different itineraries
- 12 Recommend a tour company?
- 13 Itinerary help
- 14 England in 7 days
- 15 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 16 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 17 Day Trips from Paris
- 18 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 19 Spanish Music
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 24 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 25 Arles as a base?