Hello! We will be in Wengen for three nights this summer. I am debating two hotels, the Edelweiss and the Hotel Bären. They both have great reviews and lovely people running them. The cost is similar - Hotel Bären is a bit cheaper. Any first-hand experience would be so helpful! Thanks!
Wengen Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 4 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 7 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 8 Gite and/or agritourism
- 9 20 days in Germany
- 10 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 11 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 12 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 England and Scotland
- 17 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 18 Athens/Istanbul March
- 19 French open
- 20 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 21 Azores
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German