Hello! We will be in Wengen for three nights this summer. I am debating two hotels, the Edelweiss and the Hotel Bären. They both have great reviews and lovely people running them. The cost is similar - Hotel Bären is a bit cheaper. Any first-hand experience would be so helpful! Thanks!
Wengen Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 London day trips, especially castles
- 5 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 6 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 7 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 8 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 16 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 17 Swiss rail passes
- 18 Zurich, Switzerland
- 19 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 20 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 21 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Day trips from Marseille
- 25 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?