Hello! We will be in Wengen for three nights this summer. I am debating two hotels, the Edelweiss and the Hotel Bären. They both have great reviews and lovely people running them. The cost is similar - Hotel Bären is a bit cheaper. Any first-hand experience would be so helpful! Thanks!
Wengen Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 2 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 3 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 4 Paris info required
- 5 Is it a bad time to go?
- 6 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 7 DCC on the increase?
- 8 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 9 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 help and advice
- 12 Garmisch
- 13 Venice - things to do?
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Rome to Positano
- 16 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 17 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 18 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 19 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 20 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 21 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 22 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 23 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 24 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 25 VALI DI RAGUSA