Hello! We will be in Wengen for three nights this summer. I am debating two hotels, the Edelweiss and the Hotel Bären. They both have great reviews and lovely people running them. The cost is similar - Hotel Bären is a bit cheaper. Any first-hand experience would be so helpful! Thanks!
Wengen Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Travel Wallet: Around the Waist or Neck?
- 4 Wallet Stolen in Granada - Lessons Learned
- 5 hikes close to Interlaken without a wallet? (or maybe just a thin one!)
- 6 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 7 Paris: psst....Someone who's just been in WInter, tell me: boots and handbags
- 8 Clear Plastic Handbags..We have to use them at work so...
- 9 Gucci Handbags in Rome
- 10 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 11 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 12 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 13 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 14 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 15 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 16 Paris Handbags
- 17 Which designer handbags come out in Europe before hitting the States?
- 18 VAT in Greece>>Athen (Purchasing of handbags as Tourist)
- 19 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 22 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 23 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 24 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 25 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary