Hello! We will be in Wengen for three nights this summer. I am debating two hotels, the Edelweiss and the Hotel Bären. They both have great reviews and lovely people running them. The cost is similar - Hotel Bären is a bit cheaper. Any first-hand experience would be so helpful! Thanks!
Wengen Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 8 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 9 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 10 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Istanbul Itinerary
- 13 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 14 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 15 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 16 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 17 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 18 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 19 Balkans Itinerary
- 20 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 21 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 22 Romania: 8 to 9 day tour tips/suggestions
- 23 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 24 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 25 Another request for itinerary help-June-arrive Lisbon; depart Barcelona-14 days