I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain
- 1 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 2 Italy - Economy Car Rental
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Granada on Sunday
- 5 Help - direct travel from Venice/Turin/Milan/Rome to Aix-en-Provence?
- 6 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 7 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 8 Taxi to CDG
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 11 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 12 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 13 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 14 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 15 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 16 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 17 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 18 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 19 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 20 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 21 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 22 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 25 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP