I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 2 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 3 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Eating in University cafeterias
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 7 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 8 travel to western Europe from India
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 11 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 wineries near Ronda
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 16 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 17 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 22 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 23 Tour Group Operators
- 24 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 25 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)