I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 2 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 3 What Greek islands should I visit
- 4 Which order should I travel
- 5 Which order should I travel
- 6 Which order should I travel
- 7 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 11 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 16 Girona and Besalau
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 18 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 19 Europe Destination with kids?
- 20 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 21 Cork or Galway?
- 22 Villa near Florence Italy
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 MiFi in Italy
- 25 Villa near Florence Italy
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain