I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 6 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 7 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 8 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 9 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 12 Praiano
- 13 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 14 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Family vacation to europe
- 17 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 18 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 19 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 24 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain