I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 tour guides in rome
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 8 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 9 Seaside island village in Greece
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 15 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 16 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Spain itineraries
- 19 Itinerary Help!
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 22 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 25 7-8 days in Greece HELP!