I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Portugal Trip
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 6 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 7 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 8 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 11 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 12 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 13 Reputable Tours
- 14 Spain traffic tickets
- 15 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 16 Salzburg and day trips
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 21 Germany Questions
- 22 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm