I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 5 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Hotels that we found special
- 8 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 11 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 14 Too many Trip Reports
- 15 Great London Bars with a view
- 16 Rome Food Tour
- 17 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Art in Paris
- 20 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Rental car while in Ireland
- 23 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 Roussillon, a photo essay