I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Foie gras, redux
- 2 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 3 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 4 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 7 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 8 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 11 Airport to Piraeus
- 12 Trieste and Koper
- 13 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 14 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 15 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 16 What still confounds you about travel?
- 17 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 18 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 19 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Pronunciation
- 22 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 23 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 24 Stay near Paris
- 25 Monet in Normandy