I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 4 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 5 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 6 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 7 No Pooh in Poland
- 8 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 9 Portugal in January
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Fabulous Palermo
- 13 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 18 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 19 Taormina Sicily
- 20 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 21 choosing seats at La Scala
- 22 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 23 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 24 Day trips from Lisbon
- 25 Paris and where else?