I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain
- 1 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 2 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 7 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 12 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 20 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Dresden Train Station
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary