I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 4 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 5 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 6 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 9 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 13 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 14 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 17 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 18 Purse week?
- 19 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 St Christophers Paris
- 22 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 23 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train