I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RELOOK : Install YAHOO 1:800:982:8520 CONTACT YAHOO Technical Care
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 4 Recommendations
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 8 Paris- restaurant
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 12 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 13 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 14 Iceland car rental agencies
- 15 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 16 Happy birthday ATM
- 17 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 20 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 25 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain