I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain
- 1 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 2 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 3 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 4 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 5 Paris Ticket t+
- 6 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 7 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 8 Train Passes
- 9 Rome apartment
- 10 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 11 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 12 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 13 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 17 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 18 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 20 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 21 Benita In Paris
- 22 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 23 pier in Copenhagen
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?