I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 2 Helsinki vs Talinn vs Gdansk vs ???
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 5 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 6 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 7 translation
- 8 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 9 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 10 Euro railways
- 11 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 12 Turkey Quick Trip
- 13 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 14 British Isles Cruise
- 15 Birthday Treat
- 16 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 17 Catalan Pyrenees
- 18 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?
- 19 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 20 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 23 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 24 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 25 Art History lover - itinerary help
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain