I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Way... trust or bust?
- 2 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 3 However, once you've gotten
- 4 American Style Restaurants in London
- 5 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 6 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 7 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 8 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 9 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 10 Walking GPS?
- 11 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 12 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 13 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 14 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 15 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 16 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 19 Portugal trains
- 20 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 21 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 22 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 23 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 25 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain