I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 5 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 6 Ireland driving itinerary
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 10 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 11 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 14 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 15 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 19 Barcelona Car rental return
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 22 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 23 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 24 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 25 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain