I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 2 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 Labor Day in Paris
- 7 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 10 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 11 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 12 Short Trip to Paris
- 13 Driver"s License & Language
- 14 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 15 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 16 Train up the Jungfrau
- 17 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 I may be wrong....
- 20 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 21 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 24 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 25 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain