I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 2 Holiday in Austria
- 3 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 4 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 5 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 13 First Trip to Europe!
- 14 Switzerland in mid-April
- 15 sfo to europe
- 16 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 17 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 21 Car rental leaving Rome
- 22 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 23 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 24 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 25 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain