We have booked a B&B for 3 nights in Positano from 30th Dec'15 to 2nd Jan'16.
But after having done the booking we are having afterthoughts on the following points:
1. Will it be very cold or rainy during that time. ??
2. We are a family with 2 adults and 1 kid of 5 years, so the steep climbing of stairs in Positano will be a problem. ??
3. Do Ferries shutdown completely during that time. ??
4. Do Restaurants and Markets shut down completely at that time. ??
4. Keeping the above points in mind, will it be better to be in a big city like Rome/Naples to welcome the New Year or Positano is worth it. ??
All the suggestions and inputs will be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitala
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 6 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 7 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 8 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 9 Georgia in 4 days
- 10 Where should I go with my family?
- 11 First Solo Adventure
- 12 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 15 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 18 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Tour or self drive Douro?