We have booked a B&B for 3 nights in Positano from 30th Dec'15 to 2nd Jan'16.
But after having done the booking we are having afterthoughts on the following points:
1. Will it be very cold or rainy during that time. ??
2. We are a family with 2 adults and 1 kid of 5 years, so the steep climbing of stairs in Positano will be a problem. ??
3. Do Ferries shutdown completely during that time. ??
4. Do Restaurants and Markets shut down completely at that time. ??
4. Keeping the above points in mind, will it be better to be in a big city like Rome/Naples to welcome the New Year or Positano is worth it. ??
All the suggestions and inputs will be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 2 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Italy in a week
- 5 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 Jewish Vienna
- 8 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Reaching the Lake District
- 11 Positano Hotel in September
- 12 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 13 seat reservations
- 14 Scotland itinerary advice
- 15 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 16 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 17 Brussels flower tapestry
- 18 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 19 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 20 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 21 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 22 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?