We have booked a B&B for 3 nights in Positano from 30th Dec'15 to 2nd Jan'16.
But after having done the booking we are having afterthoughts on the following points:
1. Will it be very cold or rainy during that time. ??
2. We are a family with 2 adults and 1 kid of 5 years, so the steep climbing of stairs in Positano will be a problem. ??
3. Do Ferries shutdown completely during that time. ??
4. Do Restaurants and Markets shut down completely at that time. ??
4. Keeping the above points in mind, will it be better to be in a big city like Rome/Naples to welcome the New Year or Positano is worth it. ??
All the suggestions and inputs will be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다리다리양방 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 6 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 7 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 quickest way to Prague
- 13 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 14 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 21 Amsterdam
- 22 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 23 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 24 Train / Calabria
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France