We have booked a B&B for 3 nights in Positano from 30th Dec'15 to 2nd Jan'16.
But after having done the booking we are having afterthoughts on the following points:
1. Will it be very cold or rainy during that time. ??
2. We are a family with 2 adults and 1 kid of 5 years, so the steep climbing of stairs in Positano will be a problem. ??
3. Do Ferries shutdown completely during that time. ??
4. Do Restaurants and Markets shut down completely at that time. ??
4. Keeping the above points in mind, will it be better to be in a big city like Rome/Naples to welcome the New Year or Positano is worth it. ??
All the suggestions and inputs will be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Croatia
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 8 Croatia trip Planning
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Tour groups
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 So much to do, so little time!